Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rCaliberGX
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 2337

    #241
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    So I found out I have better MA on index compared to spread, but worse speed. Failed at the 24ths.

    Yes, I beat my spread record on index.

    Released!

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    you look like you're dSucks

    Comment

    • MinTS2
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2012
      • 280

      #242
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      I'm done like... I'm just done. I can't take it anymore. Never in my life I'm playing this bullcrap ever again in my life. GG


      My biggest haul ever. My chair got soaked after this.


      Number of steps and length.

      http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #243
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Was the last chorus of Gate Openerz repeated 20 times or something lmfao

        Comment

        • MinTS2
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2012
          • 280

          #244
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          That's exactly what it is hahahhah.

          http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #245
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            tuturu tu tu turu~

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #246
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              I can't even stand one minute of Gate Openerz
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #247
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                dang haha


                ps eze you thinking what i'm thinking? (o:






                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #248
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Gate Openerz 2.0 rate
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #249
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    I love Gate Openerz (the track) but that tuturu part drives me nuts qjwoeqwjeoasd
                    ps no Gay Openerz 1.5 is terrible

                    Comment

                    • MinTS2
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 280

                      #250
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


                      Eh wasn't really that hard this time.

                      http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                      Comment

                      • EtienneSM
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 1724

                        #251
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Holy shit, that looks like fun to play.
                        Are you planning on going for 99 on that in the future?
                        Quality quotes:

                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        nps is still a better idea for ratings
                        Originally posted by klimtkiller
                        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                        Comment

                        • MinTS2
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 280

                          #252
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          uhhhhhhhhh If I have the courage to play this again, yeah definitely. Maybe 99.5+ when I don't play this first song of the day? hahha

                          http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                          Comment

                          • Zaiatheism
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 23

                            #253
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Since this is FFR, I'll do a full description of my video





                            - I passed Death Piano on index using Planted
                            - it makes it roughly 50% easier, particularly the middle 24th section
                            - i bracket-mashed all the dumps and pretty much everything hard.. i played this maybe 80 times all up, and by 50-60 i was failing because i was running out of endurance. Is it possible without mashing? Unequivocally no. You just -cannot- do those jumps and quads, let alone the rest
                            - i used my standard double-setup. It makes life so much easier. Is this possible with a single setup? It should be, because of the bracketing, but you would stand a much higher chance of doublehitting on down with the right finger, which is kinda shit. The first section is possible on standard, but the rest is just too intense. Personally i think you would have a much less fun time playing it on a traditional setup
                            - in other words, this is the easiest possible setup both ergonomically and technically for a pass. It's probably 2/10 where 10 is a traditional, nonplanted and nonmashing run. I believe this is unpassable on a 100% legitimate setup, and it certainly is for me.
                            - At some point I am to pass this on life 1 without the holds, and then slowly push up to 4 as i develop a strategy

                            I seem to be on a roll with some spread stuff and I'd like to take full advantage of it. I'll take some requests for some mega-retarded shit, and i'll see how it goes... my next goal might be 960bpm Speedcore.. i've come somewhat close to that in the past, so yeah, have at it!

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #254
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              The two of you already shared a kiss, and now you're launching a lingerie line together?

                              Comment

                              • MinTS2
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 280

                                #255
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~




                                whut hahahahaha





                                This is a pass. I failed at the very ending because I pressed the wrong keys after taking hands off the keyboard lol.





                                Special shoutouts to Brennen, Chino, Seth, Aoreo, and Roy for being so awesome and keep pushing me to get better at index :3

                                Also if anyone is interested, http://ask.fm/hazelnut53

                                EDIT: Video for Resist BV 1.0 Rate
                                Last edited by MinTS2; 06-9-2013, 04:18 PM.

                                http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                                Comment

                                Working...