Haven't played in about a week and a half. Only score worth mentioning.
Can't wait until I get my Qpad fixed.
Quality quotes:
Originally posted by KgZ
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Originally posted by Izzy
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Originally posted by kommisar
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Originally posted by klimtkiller
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Originally posted by Rapta
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
Haven't played in about a week and a half. Only score worth mentioning.
Can't wait until I get my Qpad fixed.
Don't feel like making an account on r21freak/AIJ just to ask, but what does the "BS" show? I'm guessing it has to do with song difficulty, but some songs go below 0 (Battle on Big Bridge).
BS has to do with Mad Matt's upcoming tournament. It means "Bear Scale". It is a system of scoring for Bearpocalypse. Quoted from AIJ:
'Bear Scale':
Bearpocalypse 3 will be using its own difficulty ratings called the "Bear Scale" Each song will have its own BS number based on passing difficulty with adjustments for scoring difficulty. They will not be restricted to whole numbers(though I am unlikely to go below tenths), and they can go negative. A BS number of 0 will be somewhere around what we call '15'. Each normal difficulty will a BS roughly 1 higher than the difficulty below it. The BS numbers will be used in my tournaments to determine how much each song is "worth", but how the scores scale will different from contest to contest. In all cases, a BS number 1 higher will be worth a fixed percentage more. The scoring will be explained in more detail below. The important thing to know is that in all cases, more BS = more points. Note that Bear Scale is NOT a direct representation of normal passing difficulty, so just because "X is harder to pass than Y" does not mean that "X should have a higher BS number than Y".
The Bear Scale numbers will not be set in stone until 1 week before the event but are unlikely to change much, as its entirely opinion based and my opinion is the only one that matters here. If you think I've under-valued a song, don't play it. If you think I've over-valued a song, use it to your advantage. At the bottom of this post is a preliminary list of BS numbers for reference. That list of songs is IN NO WAY RELATED to the tournament pack. It is just to help establish a baseline.
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Originally posted by Izzy
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Originally posted by kommisar
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Originally posted by klimtkiller
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Originally posted by Rapta
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
Comment