Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • geek
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 119

    #346
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Gotta go FASTE!

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #347
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Looks like there hasn't been any scores in a while. Got my new keyboard. Has a weird problem though: Whenever I do a few jumps in a matter off seconds, especially for spread, some of the jumps don't register but the streams register perfectly. I went into test input and did a (12) 3 times in a row and on the third time, it still shows one of the keys being held down. I have no clue why this happens but I can't play anything with a decent amount of jumps at all and it's really annoying me. It doesn't seem like anything's wrong with the keyboard because it works perfectly for streams.

      Enough of that, I have some new scores, still trying to get used to this keyboard.

      350 bursts.



      240 stream with 360 bursts.



      This is okay, can definitely improve though.



      Damn, this was tiring.



      Oh shit, I wasn't expecting to pass this.

      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • 1337VerTex1337
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2011
        • 67

        #348
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Nice SDTW score, Etienne


        My goal is to get an A on this. My best was 7.6% away from an A


        320+ Is starting to feel easier



        I was surprised to get this
        stream (coming soon)
        http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #349
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Comment

          • EtienneSM
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2013
            • 1724

            #350
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Disregard 1.1 basically means I should quit index, right? Those other speed scores are pretty fucking insane as well.

            So I've actually been getting a lot faster with this new keyboard. Almost got past the 2nd stream for Rocket Rider (19) 1.3, Decently far in DIYAT 1.3, and comboed most of The Devil Plays Dance Games first stream 1.3

            I only got one score today because I'm doing more of stamina/speed training at this point.
            Your 300 accuracy may demolish mine but my 250 wins all :b (I'm not even sure if I SDE'd a 20, lol)

            Quality quotes:

            Originally posted by KgZ
            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
            Originally posted by Izzy
            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
            Originally posted by kommisar
            nps is still a better idea for ratings
            Originally posted by klimtkiller
            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
            Originally posted by Rapta
            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #351
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              pretty certain that 330-340 is the ultimate index speed limit, unless you count sliding/vibro in which case when it's probably a lot faster

              Some of you can prove me wrong though

              also jim has good stepping taste, Type 7 Dumpstream was one of my WIPs haha

              Comment

              • EtienneSM
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 1724

                #352
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                pretty certain that 330-340 is the ultimate index speed limit, unless you count sliding/vibro in which case when it's probably a lot faster

                Some of you can prove me wrong though

                also jim has good stepping taste, Type 7 Dumpstream was one of my WIPs haha

                I'd say maybe a little higher but who knows at this point. That's pretty much Vertex's job while I just trail behind him, haha.

                And yeah, I really like the songs that Jim steps, it's actually a really straightforward chart that has one long stream, a break, and then another stream. I could probably come close to quadding Sigatrev if it weren't for the bursts at the beginning, lol.
                Quality quotes:

                Originally posted by KgZ
                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                Originally posted by Izzy
                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                Originally posted by kommisar
                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                Originally posted by Rapta
                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                Comment

                • 1337VerTex1337
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 67

                  #353
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                  pretty certain that 330-340 is the ultimate index speed limit
                  Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                  ultimate index speed limit
                  Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                  limit
                  Bro,
                  stream (coming soon)
                  http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #354
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by 1337VerTex1337
                    Bro,
                    Fucking lol.

                    Edit: Oh shit, 500th post.
                    Last edited by EtienneSM; 10-4-2013, 11:39 PM.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • Staiain
                      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4545

                      #355
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Originally posted by 1337VerTex1337
                      Bro,
                      Yes, hi5 fellow speed pioneer






                      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                      SM Wiki My

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #356
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                        Some of you can prove me wrong though
                        ./

                        Comment

                        • EtienneSM
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 1724

                          #357
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Reached the 90 goal I was looking for.

                          Went all out in beginning by accident and got tired in the middle, haha.
                          Tried 1.6 and got somewhat close to the last break.

                          Quality quotes:

                          Originally posted by KgZ
                          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                          Originally posted by Izzy
                          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                          Originally posted by kommisar
                          nps is still a better idea for ratings
                          Originally posted by klimtkiller
                          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                          Comment

                          • 1337VerTex1337
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 67

                            #358
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Not a single excellent until about halfway through and dropped 1 on the last note. This is probably my best FA score


                            Hard patterns


                            Passing this would be ridiculous
                            stream (coming soon)
                            http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #359
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Testament of Ian on 1.7x rate is still 20 minutes of 300 BPM 16th stream (296, but close enough)

                              From your screenshot it looks like you lasted around 1/4 the way through, which is still insane as fuck
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #360
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Fucking christ, Justin...
                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...