Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #406
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    we write at three three one

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #407
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      We Write at 255 is really good.

      Speed is hard on this keyboard.




      J7 scores

      This song is stupid to RA.



      Quad is possible. Pretty decent RA

      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • NeoMaxx69
        Bad at spread
        • Jun 2005
        • 424

        #408
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


        noobed the ending ugh

        the patterning in this sucks at 270

        This made me cry

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #409
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          got bored, played for a while

          major improvement from my old score


          LOL


          this is why I don't like index sometimes

          Comment

          • geek
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 119

            #410
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~



            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #411
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              That Anguish improvement's really good Eze. Nice Call of the Hound, Brennan. That file's definitely a 21.

              Pissed-off mood. Pissed-off session.

              Quaddable.





              Index quad #38. Flagged this on the last note not too long ago.

              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • 1337VerTex1337
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2011
                • 67

                #412
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Really nice scores here guys, keep it up


                yus


                it burns


                would have been an AA if i didin't run out of stamina


                AA would be amazing
                stream (coming soon)
                http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                Comment

                • Staiain
                  Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4545

                  #413
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  extratone pirates is like, lmao






                  irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                  SM Wiki My

                  Comment

                  • rCaliberGX
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 2337

                    #414
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    AA on 325 bpm ok

                    Released!

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    you look like you're dSucks

                    Comment

                    • EtienneSM
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 1724

                      #415
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      That Call of the Hound is easily the best score there, jesus christ, Justin.

                      Only played two warmups then decided to quit.

                      Sightread.



                      Completely lost my focus, had a really nice AAA run going. Half of those perfects were from me singing to Pendulum, lol.

                      Quality quotes:

                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                      Originally posted by kommisar
                      nps is still a better idea for ratings
                      Originally posted by klimtkiller
                      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #416
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        For index players that are interested: Crossover Spectrum Part I is at 42 files right now, I'll be making a thread within the next few days hopefully
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • EtienneSM
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 1724

                          #417
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          At least something will be released before Epsilon.
                          Who am I kidding, Epsilon isn't coming out, loljk.
                          Quality quotes:

                          Originally posted by KgZ
                          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                          Originally posted by Izzy
                          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                          Originally posted by kommisar
                          nps is still a better idea for ratings
                          Originally posted by klimtkiller
                          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                          Comment

                          • NeoMaxx69
                            Bad at spread
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 424

                            #418
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Hope you Nigers are hype for Beast Aoreo Beast 4 and Brule's Brute Breats ! ! !
                            (well some of you already have a beta for BaB4 but YOLO)

                            MORE HARD INDEX CHARTS SOON YEAH!
                            Even though I make/play them on pad

                            Comment

                            • EtienneSM
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 1724

                              #419
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by NeoMaxx69
                              Hope you Nigers are hype for Beast Aoreo Beast 4 and Brule's Brute Breats ! ! !
                              (well some of you already have a beta for BaB4 but YOLO)

                              MORE HARD INDEX CHARTS SOON YEAH!
                              Even though I make/play them on pad
                              I have a beta for both, lol. Brule's Brute Breats is looking pretty good so far.
                              Quality quotes:

                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                              Originally posted by Izzy
                              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                              Originally posted by kommisar
                              nps is still a better idea for ratings
                              Originally posted by klimtkiller
                              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                              Originally posted by Rapta
                              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #420
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~







                                I think I'm improving?
                                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-31-2013, 02:00 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...