Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ilikexd
    ​
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3209

    #421
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    vnice improvement, Eze

    guess i'll post here too

    stamina attempt (for me(lol))


    shocked at cb count, shit accuracy struggling on 254 runs


    cant even


    huzzah


    rip

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #422
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      vnice improvement, Nathan

      Comment

      • SM MaxX
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2013
        • 95

        #423
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        I'm still alive



        sightread jesus christ that middle run lasts forever

        Comment

        • EtienneSM
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 1724

          #424
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          vnice improvement, Eze. Are the CB's just from getting use to the index style?
          Nathan, that Wind Valley boss is nice. Thinking of you SDG is always nice.
          Back to The Gate is nice, SM.

          Score from yesterday. Second time playing. Quadded for the first 2,000 notes. I guess when I looked away, I dropped the last hold.

          Quality quotes:

          Originally posted by KgZ
          enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
          Originally posted by Izzy
          I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
          Originally posted by kommisar
          nps is still a better idea for ratings
          Originally posted by klimtkiller
          there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
          Originally posted by Rapta
          My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #425
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Originally posted by EtienneSM
            vnice improvement, Eze. Are the CB's just from getting use to the index style?
            Probably, I'm still trying to get used to index lol.

            gg Back to the Gate

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #426
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
              Probably, I'm still trying to get used to index lol.
              Edit: Sorry about the misunderstanding. What I mentioned was back when "three finger index" was being discussed.

              Index is a bit awkward at first when transitioning from spread. I couldn't do 17s properly when I started, but after several weeks getting into 19s was better.
              Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-2-2013, 09:56 AM.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • rCaliberGX
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 2337

                #427
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                scores from yesterday, both are sightreads


                Released!

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                you look like you're dSucks

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #428
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  We Luv Lama is so painful lmao, nice one


                  Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-3-2013, 03:13 AM. Reason: i'm the fuck you man

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #429
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    That Brute Force is probably one of the most interesting index scores I've seen in a while.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #430
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Crossover Spectrum Part I is out guys, go nuts with rate mods!



                      MAX Forever challenge is the hardest file in the pack and it's probably a 16, but I put it down as a 15. I'm waiting for some input on the difficulties.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • SM MaxX
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 95

                        #431
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


                        sightread oops


                        200 BPM is getting easier

                        Comment

                        • EzExZeRo7497
                          ⠀
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 6858

                          #432
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          How many 99.99s do you have now lmao

                          Comment

                          • SM MaxX
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 95

                            #433
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            TOO MANY (nocaps)

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #434
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~



                              chill


                              subpar stamina stuff


                              The Spiral patterns in this fucking kill me





                              I'm trying to improve, 240-250's getting pretty comfortable but anything above I just tank
                              Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-5-2013, 07:08 AM.

                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #435
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Lmao, your good count for ever song. Your MA's pretty nice along with your stamina. Just gotta get that control going, haha.
                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...