Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #271
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

    it's kinda what means when you mash the entire thing

    it's fucking stupid but hey it's a pass

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #272
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      but how is that even a pass is it like judge 1 life 1 or something lol

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • EtienneSM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 1724

        #273
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Haha nope. He uses double-index setup and he's using a flat keyboard so he can pretty much bullshit his way past the song. It's a pretty fucking hilarious pass if you ask me. Have you seen his Death Piano pass video?
        Quality quotes:

        Originally posted by KgZ
        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
        Originally posted by Izzy
        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
        Originally posted by kommisar
        nps is still a better idea for ratings
        Originally posted by klimtkiller
        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
        Originally posted by Rapta
        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

        Comment

        • MinTS2
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2012
          • 280

          #274
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Well, The Others is really hard but you should see some of his other scores on aij like Gate Openerz BV 1.4, Death Piano... He is hands down one of the best index players of all time in stepmania history.

          Also Etienne mentioned this already but I'm sure he doesn't use 1/1. He has a video too of him playing so go check that out.

          http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

          Comment

          • Staiain
            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
            • Aug 2009
            • 4545

            #275
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

            pure mashed passes are not epic at all it's pretty lame imho, better play something that he/you can actually do than just waste your time with pure buttonmashing






            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
            SM Wiki My

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #276
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              He almost did Last Testament 1.4 and Gate Openerz BV 1.4. He's pretty capable of getting speed scores without button-mashing. He just goes for those passes to see if it's possible with 2 fingers, that's all.
              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • MinTS2
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2012
                • 280

                #277
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Hey Brandon, did you play some of the Spectrum songs? I got 97 on Scales of Snuggle (21 footer) and was wondering what you have on it. It has brute candles at 172 and the main run is much longer.
                Last edited by MinTS2; 06-22-2013, 07:08 PM.

                http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                Comment

                • geek
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 119

                  #278
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #279
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by MinTS2
                    Hey Brandon, did you play some of the Spectrum songs? I got 97 on Scales of Snuggle (21 footer) and was wondering what you have on it. It has brute candles at 172 and the main run is much longer.
                    For whatever reason, my keyboard's all messed up so I can't play until I get my Qpad piece x:
                    I can probably 99 it considering it's ~255 But yeah, I've seen the chart, the amount of candle steps blows my mind.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • Zaiatheism
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 23

                      #280
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      The mashing stuff is just for the sake of being able to say it was done

                      I can do actual jumpstream too without mashing, toml comes to mind, but speed is my preferred

                      With regards to judge/life, i specify in each case, and if not, then its 4/4

                      Comment

                      • NeoMaxx69
                        Bad at spread
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 424

                        #281
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~







                        wow fuck the end mines

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #282
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          lmao wow, i don't even play index but i can say that






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • squeesfan
                            Ale Nerd
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 405

                            #283
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Wasn't sure if I wanted to post this or not.



                            This is me trying to get my indexable spread skill back. The reason the miss count is so insanely high is because on the js parts I was focusing on trying to ma, rather than combo (as well as tewsting what was possible on this slioghtly shitter kb than my old one) and I could get some nice ma on the js but still not quite there yet so would dump a lot of misses, i.e marv marv miss miss marv miss marv marv miss etc. As soon as I was nearly dead I woulod go back to semi mashing around the patterns so would dump a few goods rather than misses/great rush. This file isn't that hard actually (if I was as good as I used to be, haha) the js is very doable, esp as I A'd Almost there edit years ago. The hard part is probably some of the jacks segmenting into js as its harder to lucky mash through that and you just have to be fast and hit it. It's kinda hard to explain if you've never played this sort of stuff on index. I'm hoping I can get better, but I don't think I will ever get close to my old scores as this kb simply isn't as good and I haven't played regularly for a long time

                            Still, happy with the pass on this tiring fucking file.
                            Time to start indexing again.

                            Comment

                            • rCaliberGX
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2337

                              #284
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Somehow, after taking a week long break from Stepmania, I've gotten better.


                              This was hilarious. After the 2nd stream, my lifebar was at like 2%, and I almost failed at the end of the 3rd stream. I failed at the very end, missing one of the last arrows.


                              Normally I'd quit out after dropping any of the holds, but I wanted the FC here. I was close too, but then I got butterfinger syndrome near the end and missed some.


                              Sightread. Did this after seeing the video of Zetorux play while eating a Habanero. CBs are due to said butterfinger syndrome.


                              Great rushed a lot near the end, and butterfinger syndrome.


                              I'd say this is alright. I can definitely improve this, seeing as during the last chorus, I hit almost all the runningmen as greats lol



                              Still can't pass Bokura no 16bit Warz
                              Last edited by rCaliberGX; 07-3-2013, 09:54 PM.

                              Released!

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              you look like you're dSucks

                              Comment

                              • Arch0wl
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 6344

                                #285
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Etienne -- saw your message. Here you go: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...64#post3934164

                                Comment

                                Working...