Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NeoMaxx69
    Bad at spread
    • Jun 2005
    • 424

    #301
    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


    Neither one was in any of the runs ugh

    omgdidinsane

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #302
      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

      I wonder the same thing. How the hell do you play your style? I tried 3/4 finger for the fun of it and I was dropping excellents everywhere. Your FA's crazy.
      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • NeoMaxx69
        Bad at spread
        • Jun 2005
        • 424

        #303
        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Originally posted by EtienneSM
        I wonder the same thing. How the hell do you play your style? I tried 3/4 finger for the fun of it and I was dropping excellents everywhere. Your FA's crazy.
        I've been using this play style since I started playing Stepmania and it's just been adapting to the charts that I've been playing since.

        Comment

        • 1337VerTex1337
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2011
          • 67

          #304
          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Staiain told me to post this here.

          Last edited by 1337VerTex1337; 09-1-2013, 10:21 PM.
          stream (coming soon)
          http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

          Comment

          • MinTS2
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2012
            • 280

            #305
            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~


            omg I'm actually really happy about this score LOL

            EDIT: and I failed thinking of you with 4e at 60% lolol
            16e with 4 WO on Gaussian Mist TS Expert 1st try




            2nd try


            LOL BLUE TILL THE SLOW PART (before 2nd run) LOLOLL
            3rd try




            better


            FUCK MY COCK OMFG I HAD IT HOLY FUCK


            I remember desperately trying to 90 this. Not sure what happened xD


            too fast


            one poop


            don't worry I didn't forget to miss one
            Last edited by MinTS2; 08-16-2013, 01:59 PM.

            http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #306
              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Not kawaii enough sorry

              Comment

              • MinTS2
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2012
                • 280

                #307
                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                lol suddenly I'm the only one posting













                if video is not loading, it's probably because it's still uploading.
                Last edited by MinTS2; 09-1-2013, 06:29 PM.

                http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                Comment

                • MinTS2
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 280

                  #308
                  Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  "tries to revive thread"


                  my gimmicks chart

                  http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                  Comment

                  • EtienneSM
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1724

                    #309
                    Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    I just started posting my scores in the SM scores thread considering it still is Stepmania, just a different playstyle. I might just request this thread to be closed considering You and I are the only active indexers on this website.

                    But yeah, as I said on R21freak, good shit. Looks like you're getting your speed and stamina back. You should get on Skype sometime as well.
                    Quality quotes:

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kommisar
                    nps is still a better idea for ratings
                    Originally posted by klimtkiller
                    there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                    Comment

                    • 1337VerTex1337
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 67

                      #310
                      Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      I guess I can start posting here.






















                      Also this

                      Last edited by 1337VerTex1337; 09-6-2013, 06:45 PM.
                      stream (coming soon)
                      http://www.twitch.tv/hahawoo222

                      Comment

                      • MinTS2
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 280

                        #311
                        Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        thanks Brandon. Really means a lot man.
                        I can't play daily like I used to because I'm trying to improve at so many other games right now but I'll be sure to post more scores in the future. And I assure you, they will be much better scores than what I have now.
                        And I'll re-activate my fb next week when I'm back in school. I miss talking to my friends there :3

                        also wtf are these scores
                        I can't legit pass on spread what you can 90 on index holy jesus

                        http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                        Comment

                        • rCaliberGX
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2337

                          #312
                          Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Originally posted by EtienneSM
                          I just started posting my scores in the SM scores thread considering it still is Stepmania, just a different playstyle. I might just request this thread to be closed considering You and I are the only active indexers on this website.

                          But yeah, as I said on R21freak, good shit. Looks like you're getting your speed and stamina back. You should get on Skype sometime as well.
                          :c

                          I'll post scores here soon.

                          Released!

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you look like you're dSucks

                          Comment

                          • MinTS2
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 280

                            #313
                            Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            I've been going through some of my old scores and man my fa was NASTY. I can't even sub 30e still grey anymore wow

                            http://osu.ppy.sh/u/2407433

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #314
                              Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              So I passed Fascination Maxx and Fascination Eternal Love Mix Challenge on index 2.0 rate today (Stepmania 3.9 and xmod)

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • squeesfan
                                Ale Nerd
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 405

                                #315
                                Re: Index Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                When I stop working 6 days a week and get a good kb I am so going to maim index again :V
                                Time to start indexing again.

                                Comment

                                Working...