X soldier storm's fucking insane. 338 candles high A lol.
Gaussian Mist MA is really nice too.
SM Maxx, like I said before, nice Another Planet, get that You quad damnit
Had an awesome RA session today. Only two speed scores.
Miss count sucks, everything else seems nice.
Didn't expect to pass this. Reading fast streams is so much easier on SM
Now for the RA scores...
First DDM. I can probably bring this down to high 70's with a lucky run.
lolrequad
.....this was a fucking sightread.
I quadded the first 2,000 notes wtf.
Quality quotes:
Originally posted by KgZ
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Originally posted by Izzy
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Originally posted by kommisar
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Originally posted by klimtkiller
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Originally posted by Rapta
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
In all seriousness, that's pretty sick. You can definitely nail the AAA with MA like that.
Quality quotes:
Originally posted by KgZ
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Originally posted by Izzy
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Originally posted by kommisar
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Originally posted by klimtkiller
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Originally posted by Rapta
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Originally posted by Izzy
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Originally posted by kommisar
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Originally posted by klimtkiller
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Originally posted by Rapta
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
Comment