TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #121
    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

    based on iggy's criteria the people that first came to my mind were gun, redherring and bolth_mannn. If you look at the info we already have, some players completely disregarded iggy's suggestion and voted for, hey, what do you know, me!

    one player isn't a tendency, but it does set a precedent for picks we have yet not learned of. And with two other really good contenders, I see no reason why there should be a sudden spike in votes for gun as opposed to anyone else, even given the criteria.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #122
      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      based on iggy's criteria.
      what criteria?

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      A: If you look at the info we already have, some players completely disregarded iggy's suggestion and voted for, hey, what do you know, me!

      one player isn't a tendency, but it does set a precedent for picks we have yet not learned of. And with two other really good contenders, B: I see no reason why there should be a sudden spike in votes for gun as opposed to anyone else, even given the criteria.
      A: Are you on drugs? No one voted for you.

      B: Are you on drugs? Gun is dead no one would vote for him.

      @ the guardian: since I feel that afro and manti will be pretty good targets for the wolves tonight, let's switch it up and pick one of the three of us. Guard either me, afro, or manti. I have no idea if they are wolves or not (I actually think afro could be a wolf.) but I would hate for their activity to leave this game. And I would not want the wolves to think that they have a free shot on anyone from this point on. Get my drift? I sent you a PM but I thought the wolves would like to know this as well XD.

      To the wolves: even if you kill me, do you really think that my info will die? Do you really think the seer will die? Can you risk not having a kill tonight? I have been running alliances before you even joined FFR.

      enjoy the night, I'll be waiting for tomorrow.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #123
        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
        A: Are you on drugs? No one voted for you.

        B: Are you on drugs? Gun is dead no one would vote for him.
        You do realize he's referring to the night one wolf PM by vote, right? Not vote as in day phase vote.

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #124
          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

          He's talking about the night 1 votes (who everyone targeted). Manti revealed that someone did pick Fic as a target.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #125
            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

            I was talking about n1 wolf picks, iggy, definitely not lynch votes.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #126
              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

              as for your criteria.

              Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
              Anyways I say we take this opportunity to kill off someone we know is going to be inactive. Everyone is neutral for now but no matter if you are a human or not, inactive teammates screw you over.

              Course the hard part will be trying to figure out who is going to be inactive this game since perhaps no one really stands out. (I do not know who most of these people are) Ideally it would be good to have everyone choose the same person but I think if you chose someone who you think is not going to post and be active then you would be helping yourself whether or not you became a human or wolf.

              Something to keep in mind: If you pick a big player as your wolf target and you end up being a wolf and that player ends up being a wolf, you could potentially kill off your best teammate. Chances are small yes but I still think it's something to consider.

              Ill tell you straight up though, I'm sending in a wolf kill for temote. Everyone else seems like they will/would talk but I have no idea about him. He would be the most useless to me whether I was a wolf or a human. Win-win for me.
              you know, the one you suggested we used for picking our n1 wolf targets.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #127
                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                I mean, honestly, that's pretty much what the d1 lynch was centered on anyway.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  arfo, you're bleeding arrogance. what gives =(
                  Isn't it great? 8)

                  Originally posted by Ruritsu
                  Never once did I expressly say anything to the effect of "Leave the claimers alone,". I proposed we look at it as though we had nothing on anybody.
                  Saying "pretend we have nothing" when we really do have something is tantamount to telling us to "leave the claimers alone".

                  The only question is if the something we have is worthy of discussion. I feel that it is, and everyone else feels that it is worth talking about, even if not basing votes on. You're trying to squelch discussion here and that's not a good thing.
                  Could you not picture somebody randomly picking Gun N1 and then upon realizing he actually died act sincere in order to appear more human? Human or not.
                  Which is exactly what I feel like might be the situation with manti. I get the feeling that he might have started out with the intention all along to play it straight if the small probability happened to play out that he is a wolf. Sort of him thinking "I'll probably be human, so let me play night 1 as a human, and if I turn out to be a wolf, I'll just play out my open-ness extra human-y."

                  But with temote in particular, I don't feel this is likely because of the way he played it. That whole thing with the "did you remove your vote?" and him saying he didn't. He was given an "easy" out and didn't even bother trying to take it. Naturally, him claiming to have changed his vote wouldn't have absolved him either, but I don't think a scared and caught wolf would realize this, particularly temote, no offense. For lito, I'm neutral on in regards to if I feel like he could be playing up his honesty for human points, but he's still the best choice for a day 1 lynch I can see.

                  Fine, let's all just talk about N1 then. Anything to add of the subject that hasn't been said?
                  I haven't got anything to ADD, but what you're advocating is NEGATIVE discussion. You're not adding anything, you're trying to TAKE THINGS AWAY.

                  Originally posted by Ruritsu
                  Caught my attention with that. You would doubt there was more than one, whys that? Just curious with this.
                  I don't think there are many who also chose gun that we don't know about. The chances of the person who ACTUALLY killed gun not being one of the ones that we know of isn't all that great. Particularly, I'd like to again point out that day 1 shot-in-the-dark is going to have us killing a human almost every time, going after someone we know voted for gun is going to give us our highest probability of hitting a wolf.

                  ps @ iggy: real ****en subtle, bro.

                  Hey wolves, disregard what iggy is saying about what he wants the guardian to do. You know as well as I do that he can tell the guardian anything he wants privately. But go ahead and attack me or manti, please. We won't be guarded, I assure you. Our deaths would only serve to confirm our roles in a way that seering would fail to do, and frankly, beyond attacking ruritsu day 2, I have nothing to add to my team.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                    O_o

                    lol, wow that does make a lot more sense. I thought you were going off your rocker.

                    And wow I got corrected by three people, that's awesome.

                    @the wolves: disregard what afro hes said, you do not know me. Afro knows the games I've played with him. I've done some crazy stuff before, crazier than this.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • clarinet89
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 899

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                      Litodude has been insta'd.

                      1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                      2. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                      3. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
                      4. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                      5. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
                      6. Temote (sumote)
                      7. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn)
                      8. Viccica (MMViccica)
                      9. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
                      10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      11. Litodude (litodude)
                      12. RedHerring (falseclues)
                      13. AC1speakerbox (ac1colossus)
                      14. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
                      15. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                      16. freakysnots (freakysnots)

                      It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on Wednesday, September 9 at 9:30pm CST.

                      Questionable Content

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                        Afro knows the games I've played with him.
                        Actually, I can't remember ****. The one game I have a true memory of is that time I guardian'd Tps and he was a wolf (and wolf'd himself) and we still ended up winning. Everything else is pretty much a blur. I don't even really remember the last game I played in and that game ended like last week or something.

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                          Just a note, because this happened last game... Remember who we had suspicions on please. Don't neglect them. Last game I had to say a few times to bring sc into question, no one did and he ended up being a wolf.

                          You're all jumping on Ruritsu and ignoring our other initial suspicion, save the lynch on Lito. There's also Temote to wonder about. And, of course, Manti.


                          I'll admit I kind of skimmed over what I missed since my last time reading the thread, I'll read more thoroughly in a moment.



                          But I'm just saying... Don't be too sporadic, could end up missing a wolf.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                            Originally posted by Viccica
                            You're all jumping on Ruritsu and ignoring our other initial suspicion, save the lynch on Lito. There's also Temote to wonder about. And, of course, Manti.
                            If psychic report indicates lito was a wolf, we don't need to worry about temote or manti specifically. If we can know that we took out one wolf who voted to kill gun, there's no saying that the other people who voted for gun are necessarily any more likely to be a wolf than pure random chance.

                            It won't exonerate them, but we shouldn't be suspicious of them FOR NIGHT ONE if lito is verified as a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • Ruritsu
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 479

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              If psychic report indicates lito was a wolf, we don't need to worry about temote or manti specifically. If we can know that we took out one wolf who voted to kill gun, there's no saying that the other people who voted for gun are necessarily any more likely to be a wolf than pure random chance.

                              It won't exonerate them, but we shouldn't be suspicious of them FOR NIGHT ONE if lito is verified as a wolf.
                              Ok, see, I hadn't considered using the psychic like that >.> If thats what you had been thinking the whole time, I wish you would have posted it, as it would have had us dodge our whole little squabble.

                              Reason I even clicked the thread to post: I'll be on AIM for about an hour or two.
                              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                                don't know if there is any other use for the psychic than that
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...