TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #256
    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

    Afro, can I ask why you're shouting wolf to anyone who questions you? Seems like you go back and forth alot twisting everything to suit your own purposes. So.. what makes me a wolf?

    Just out of curiosity.



    I wasn't accusing anyone. I was just making a note.





    A2P, I'm not a guy.

    Dammit.






    Also, I'm not working with anyone this game, really. Go around and ask if anyone has talked to me at all. Seen me on AIM much at all? Probably not. Because I haven't been.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #257
      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

      'Sup dog, I heard you like making accusations, so I put rope in your car so you can lynch humans while you drive.

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      I heard from a little bird that ruritsu is thinking it'd be a good idea to lynch iggy.
      I never said anything about a lynch.

      How on earth could iggy be a wolf? If gun was the seer and iggy knew it and stole his identity? How could iggy know gun was the seer if gun wouldn't even have known he was the seer until after he died (roles weren't revealed until day 1 began)? This would require MAJOR balls on the part of iggy to chance that the night 1 kill was seer, major balls of the not-worth-the-risk variety.
      Saying it literally cannot be? Or just unlikely?

      The only other alternative is if iggy was seer'd green during night 1 and is MW, then the real seer came out to iggy and asked him to fake seer due to fear, laze, or incompetence.

      Let's talk about this. Reasonably and openly, and I will explain to you with all my ability why these two scenarios are not at all possible.

      ps I honestly would like to say that even after iggy protecting ruritsu yesterday, I am in favor of lynching him now.
      They're both possible, just hellishly unlikely.

      Pay attention to how the people I've identified act together, particularly viccica and ruritsu.
      Act together? I've not spoken with with the exception of just now. I've asked others if they have.
      Originally posted by Vicc
      Also, I'm not working with anyone this game, really. Go around and ask if anyone has talked to me at all. Seen me on AIM much at all? Probably not. Because I haven't been.
      Lulz, I guess I'm not the only one.

      I spoke with three people. Ruritsu was not one of these people.
      As far as I'm concerned, I would have been set for lynch long ago by iggy and prosecuted by arfo if they seriously consider me as a wolf suspect.
      Now that this green insurgence has a source other than myself I've begun to worry about the legitemacy of my claims.
      Fic, after talking with you (You remember, no?) I spoke with Iggy, Mak, and roundbox, I shifted toward your view, that Iggy may be red, based on his unwillingness to give me anything other than "I am the almighty seer, follow all that I say without question!". I got a little sick of talking to him and ultimately decided there was a chance you were right, I discussed this with Round, who seemed apathetic, and Mak, who told me essentially what he did in his last post. I didn't like the way he was holding info, and whats more, the way he was choosing lynches, in retrospect, maybe this wasn't the best thing to base a theory on, but oh well, too late.


      Now, IGGY, get on AIM RIGHT NOW so I can solve this mess! I see you viewing the thread. AIM. 2 Min. Do it.
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #258
        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

        Also, I wasn't defending Ruritsu. I just can see where he's coming from. It wouldn't be a bad move for wolves to claim seer, counterclaim, both people die. Would be a long shot, but longshots have proven to work out nicely in the past.

        I wasn't saying lynch iggy, nor will I say lynch iggy. <.<






        Afro, you're jumping down my throat off of baseless accusations. I just think at this point, it'd be good to look into more experienced players. Not only to weed through potential wolf suspects, but also to potentially strengthen our alliance. I never said anything about a lynch on anyone. Just to work on gathering more information.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #259
          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          although I will say that iggy sucks at seering picks...
          I already said this XD.

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          but looking at it from my perspective TOTAL RANDOM chance would give me about 40% chance at nabbing a wolf too. And that's WITHOUT excluding the people that I'm quite sure are human (other than iggy). For iggy... it must be more like... ****, something like 50%+ random chance, assuming he removes the blues and people he's seer'd green.
          And yet you do not trust my lynch pick...
          The only reason the average percentage is about 40% is because I am quite sure my alliance is dirty (I.E. I seered the MW) so that was figured into my results. My lynch pool is almost 80% assuming I did not seer the MW.

          Like I said, a2p is statistically the best pick. But whoever gets picked, I suggest making it an insta since ANY phantoms would really hurt the human team. (It could actually cost us a whole day if a human gets a phantom since there is the possibility of the wolves equaling the humans during the day. If that happens, they could all jump on that human with their votes and win the game.) Right now we have 3 chances to nail a wolf, if a human gets a phantom we only have 2.

          I may not be around towards the end of this day, but take my words to heart, if you do not insta lynch someone and a human gets a phantom, it will take a lynch away from the humans. That's true no matter how you feel about my alliance style.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #260
            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

            Iggy, seriously. Get on AIM. =P

            Comment

            • Ruritsu
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 479

              #261
              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

              So he falls off the thread too -_-'

              Iggy, 1 hour, and after that I don't care, I post.
              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

              Comment

              • Ruritsu
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 479

                #262
                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                *SIGH* Ok, after speaking with Iggy A2p, because he seems to be very insistent on this one.

                I'm not happy with how this is going, but I've got little left to go by, and being as I'm on the chopping block I may as well.
                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                  someone tally this ;_;
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • clarinet89
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 899

                    #264
                    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                    Day 3:
                    a2p - iggy, ruritsu
                    ruritsu - redh, afro, mak
                    vic - a2p
                    afro - vic

                    Questionable Content

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                      yay <3
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • clarinet89
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 899

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                        2 Hours Left. Beware the Phantom!

                        Questionable Content

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                          fiction, roundbox, and temote need to vote, they are all here and around it seems so my fear of anyone getting a phantom is going down for now lol
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                            iggy, you don't want ruritsu to die - is A2P the only kill you're willing to go for?

                            if I recall correctly, makilaz, temote, ruritsu and arfo don't really want to vote for A2P.
                            ruritsu only changed his vote after speaking with you.

                            is there anyone else you'd rather see die?
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                              I'm not particularly fond of redherring or vicc, though I'd probably cut vicc a break for now.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                                makilaz, too.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...