TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #181
    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    ruritsu, i read that chat log and it sounds like you got trapped in a "reveal PM information to prove your humanity" trick, which is cheating
    The human PM was posted in the OP. Kinda hard to trick anyone when the info is available to all who can read.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #182
      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      The human PM was posted in the OP. Kinda hard to trick anyone when the info is available to all who can read.
      Doesn't matter. Trying to trick people using PM info is 100% bull****.

      Also: I feel like I wasn't clear before. Yes, I am on AIM 100% of the time. If I appear to be offline, in all likelihood, I am invisible. It is rare that I am both invisible and actually at the computer though. If you IM me while I'm invisible, do not expect a response.

      ps a2p is gay

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #183
        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

        valkum to ze game




        Putting a safety on afro.





        And I'm not a backstabber....
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • A2P
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 3127

          #184
          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          ps a2p is gay
          damn afrobean, that was pretty mean

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #185
            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

            I hope you have a reason for voting for afro.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • RedHerring
              FFR Player
              • May 2009
              • 86

              #186
              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

              Well, Day Phase ends in some hours and we haven't proposed someone really suspicious for lynching.

              Safety on Fiction

              I think A2P just voted for him because Afro said A2P was gay. And that is a bad reason.

              It was just stupid. Stupid demeanor and wolfiness are often confused.

              Do you have any other reason for voting Afro? If you don't, surely you'll have some problems.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #187
                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                ac1 for the safety
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                  Originally posted by RedHerring
                  I think A2P just voted for him because Afro said A2P was gay. And that is a bad reason.

                  It was just stupid. Stupid demeanor and wolfiness are often confused.

                  Do you have any other reason for voting Afro? If you don't, surely you'll have some problems.
                  Yeah, that was definitely a joke, big guy.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                    A2P until you change your vote or have a non-retarded reason to vote afro when he already has a safety.

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                      soz for being inactive recently, ive been quite busy, i should be fine now though.

                      safety on roundbox for now because i dont think ill get back on before end of day phase.

                      Comment

                      • Ruritsu
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 479

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        ruritsu, i read that chat log and it sounds like you got trapped in a "reveal PM information to prove your humanity" trick, which is cheating

                        Did the people who brought up the PM information get in trouble over this, because that's bullcrap. This game is supposed to be about talking, social engineering and logic. Not tricking people into revealing their role based on PM information.

                        And actually, I think I'm going to put my vote on emerald000. My own hunch about ruritsu at this point combined with what iggy said is enough for me to not mind letting the dude live (Shame the wolves are just going to end up wolfing ruritsu now though eh?)... So this emerald fella shall be it for me I think.

                        I'd also like to point out, just in case anyone is blinded by my sage advice, to keep your eyes peeled on EVERYONE. Just because I am saying one thing, I don't want everyone to go "YEAH LOOKS GOOD 2 ME". Use your brain, look at what everyone is saying and doing, and draw your own conclusions. I don't mind so much hindering my team if the person I hammer on ends up being human, but if everyone bandwagons on my choices, I'll feel really bad when we end up losing this game because of my bad calls and you fools blindly following.
                        That is exactly what happened, and it was declared to be cheating if I recall correctly.

                        Second bold: Get on AIM please.
                        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                          emerald

                          because, why the hell not.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Ruritsu
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 479

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                            Vic for lack of a better choice. Safety.
                            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                              Well I see people that people keep checking the thread but are not on AIM. (Yes I see you lol)

                              But I want to say that right now it's a three way tie and i am the only one left to vote and that is a good spot to be in, so I would ask that no one change unless they have a really good reason, I'll make sure it's not a kitb for today however.

                              Day2 did not have much talking, I can see why they killed manti, even though he did not really do too much, he started a topic that led to many opinions and voices. I can see why he dies so often during the night if he's known for this kind of behavior.

                              Again, I'll make sure it's not a kitb.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                                (Not on AIM cause I'm at a laundromat, haha.)

                                Which three is it... a2p, afro and emerald, right?

                                Can the people voting for them get in here and actually explain their picks (except Afro, he already did), perhaps?

                                I honestly feel A2P is likely a human at the moment. If you wanna hear my reasoning behind that, I'll be happy to PM it to you.

                                Comment

                                Working...