I'm the seer btw, I think this was missed in my last post XD.
viccia and emerald still need to post. Plenty of time though, we still have another day. But so far it's been pretty good as far as activity goes. Especially since we have little to go on.
I will not be the giant that I used to be since it seems that everyone is in a different time zone than I am. (or is CST just one chosen at random?) I'm on EST so days will probably end way after I go to bed so it will be harder to stay to the end unless it's near the weekend. (life etc.)
I think this random safety thing is kind of dumb. I mean usually people place a safety because they will not be able to get back on before the day is over and have no choice but to vote early. But if you're going to stay active, it's pretty pointless to vote so early. Especially since there is a high chance that you will change. (and it's hard to keep voting records as well.) Plus it gives the wolves information on who you think is a human because you usually do not put a "safety" on someone you think will die later on. Your plan is usually to null your vote for the day by voting someone "out in left field." But whatever things have changed I guess.
As far as suspects, anyone that admitted (prior to the day) to picking gun as their wolf pick is a good choice. At least for today it is.
I agree with afro that manti is trying to fly under the radar by giving incriminating information. Manti will probably be my vote but I still need to talk to people for now. Manti may live though because he at least tries to compile information and such even if it's distracting at times lol.
voting chart: (for reference for all the 'safeties' )
I sent my kill choice as temote to draw suspicion onto iggy.
Thanks buddy XD. Good thing temote never actually died, I expected it and was prepared to duel you to the death because I know you would have been on me the whole day trying to railroad me.
@temote: your style is weird. You would be a good friend and a terrible lawyer haha.
"I also sent a kill choice of gun and am guilty of being a wolf and I don't want anyone to look any closer"
I see through your ploy, and frankly, it's not a very good one.
^Either A) Tell me how somebody could look closer and actually turn suspicion on me without me saying anything, B) Tell me what we could discuss that would make N1 relevant or C) Admit your reaction was baseless...
My saying N1 was irrelevant makes me no more or less suspicious than anybody else simply because its nothing more than stating what should've been obvious.
Further, although I hate safeting, safety on Red herring for lack of something better to do.
=__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...
Also, I would also like to say that if anyone is a blue to come to me. I have a full list of blues right now so if you are blue and have not come to me, then you will be hurting further picks.
actually, ruritsu, it did seem like that was what you were saying even though chances are you didn't really pick gun. Just don't say that pre-role night1 wolf choices don't matter because it's all we've got
as far as I'm concerned, everyone who openly admitted to picking gun as their n1 kill is trying to dodge a bullet and gain some sort of compensation for admitting it.
If this doesn't matter, as you say, it's only because there could be, say, one other person who voted for gun but had the brains to realize that admitting to it would hurt them more than not, regardless of their role. We only hope that that person, if he exists, isn't a wolf because we'd be wasting our time otherwise.
At the very least it'd be nice to have a psychic report confirming whether or not the wolves killed one of their own. I'm sure iggy will post it further down the line.
Oh and for my own specific reasons, I would like to know just how many people DID vote for gun.
Yes I understand you may lie if you did and are human, but there's nothing concrete that I think those who voted for gun are wolf suspects. I am just curious and will probably use the list as seer prospects so humans would want to admit it to me.
send it to me in a PM though, I'd frown upon posting it in the thread.
Comment