TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #271
    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

    fine, A2P
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Temote
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 748

      #272
      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

      Fic for a safety/avoiding a phantom. I do not feel comfortable voting for a2p for reasons I stated on the last page, but I don't really want us leading into a possible kitb, so I'll let roundbox break the tie on those two instead.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #273
        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

        oh come one guys, this is so stupid. ruritsu is not a wolf and I give you a2p as the best pick and it should not be like this.

        This time the kitb is not a good situation for us. day ends in about an hour. NO PHANTOMS!!!!
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #274
          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

          Ok, why is everyone ignoring my IM's? I see you reading this thread, I'm telling you ALL to vote a2p.

          It's not like I see a2p also reading, if two of you do not do it, ruritsu is sure to die. We do NOT want that to happen!!!!! a2p voted for vic, he will surely switch to save his life.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #275
            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

            Ok it's late, you guys have 1 hour left. lynch a2p.

            Save ruritsu

            very simple.

            i will ram you guys so hard if this goes sour.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #276
              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

              a2p

              talked enough to ruritsu yesterday to believe he's just a crazy human
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • A2P
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2009
                • 3127

                #277
                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                ruritsu

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #278
                  Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                  Eh, fine, **** it. a2p

                  I want some explaining from you later though, Iggy.

                  Comment

                  • clarinet89
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 899

                    #279
                    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                    A2P has been Killed.

                    Humans Win!


                    Postgame will be up shortly.

                    1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                    2. emerald000 (emerald3x0)

                    3. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
                    4. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                    5. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
                    6. Temote (sumote)
                    7. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn)
                    8. Viccica (MMViccica)
                    9. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
                    10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                    11. Litodude (litodude)
                    12. RedHerring (falseclues)
                    13. AC1speakerbox (ac1colossus)
                    14. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
                    15. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                    16. A2P (Awesome Lamer)

                    Questionable Content

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #280
                      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                      Haha Perfect Combo!
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #281
                        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                        -_\\

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #282
                          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                          wait wtf just happened

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #283
                            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                            Apparently it was Lito, Emerald, Bolth, and Freaky/A2P.

                            Comment

                            • A2P
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 3127

                              #284
                              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                              I can't wait to win LVP!

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #285
                                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                                sumote: ok, so why did Iggy say all those guys were human?
                                DarkManticorex2: I was psychic
                                DarkManticorex2: =[
                                sumote: XD
                                sumote: Stop getting wolved. =P

                                Comment

                                Working...