TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #196
    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

    Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
    Well I see people that people keep checking the thread but are not on AIM. (Yes I see you lol)

    But I want to say that right now it's a three way tie and i am the only one left to vote and that is a good spot to be in, so I would ask that no one change unless they have a really good reason, I'll make sure it's not a kitb for today however.

    Day2 did not have much talking, I can see why they killed manti, even though he did not really do too much, he started a topic that led to many opinions and voices. I can see why he dies so often during the night if he's known for this kind of behavior.

    Again, I'll make sure it's not a kitb.
    ... at least for today, the circumstances are good. I do not like to take the lynch but let me have the final say for today.

    Please XD.
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #197
      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

      I mean after all, I would be in the best position to break a kitb would I not?

      There's no reason to think that this is a bad choice, leave it up to me.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • A2P
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2009
        • 3127

        #198
        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

        i did it for the lulz honestly
        +i basically skimmed through everything up to page 9. afro does have some good insight on emerald...but like he said, he could be wrong. I do think that voting on ruritsu is pretty dumb though. :/

        Anyways...i can either vote for bolthmannn (safety + pretty much inactive), or I could just keep my vote for afro for just a safety...so I did a coin flip.

        Afro it is.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #199
          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

          for the record, my vote isn't a safety

          also, I don't buy your coinflip excuse

          people don't safety on players who have been voted for
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #200
            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

            meh there's only 35 minutes left in the day and I'm tired, no sense in waiting up for the inevitable.

            Just leave your votes the way they are, this is a good thing.

            emerald
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • clarinet89
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 899

              #201
              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

              Emerald has been lynched.

              1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
              2. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
              3. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
              4. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
              5. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
              6. Temote (sumote)
              7. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn)
              8. Viccica (MMViccica)
              9. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
              10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
              11. Litodude (litodude)
              12. RedHerring (falseclues)
              13. AC1speakerbox (ac1colossus)
              14. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
              15. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
              16. freakysnots (freakysnots)

              It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on Saturday, September 12 at 11:00pm CST.
              Last edited by clarinet89; 09-11-2009, 11:56 PM.

              Questionable Content

              Comment

              • clarinet89
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 899

                #202
                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                The end of Night 3 has changed. Now the end of Night 3 is at 11:00pm CST on Saturday, September 12.

                Since I will be gone, Manti will be filling in for me this phase. Please send all PMs to him and he will update the thread tomorrow.

                Questionable Content

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                  Manti lives?

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                    I hate you guys so much. I say "think this through, do it right" and you bitches don't do ****. Let it lie on a knife in box. Thankfully iggy was around to break it, but come on, what the hell is wrong with you guys.

                    I'm just glad I'll be getting wolfed tonight because I don't know if I can keep on caring when so few others seem to. Why do you even sign up to play? On the off chance that you're blue, so you will have a reason to care and then you'll put in an effort? Screw that, not everyone can be a blue. You've got to play the cards you're dealt, and if you don't want to, you shouldn't sign up in the first place.

                    ps I saw that I received an IM from someone while I was away. It was because I was sleeping. I will not respond to your IMs while I am sleeping. I will not respond to your IMs if I'm at work. If you have something to tell me or ask me and it's afternoon or evening or night, throw me a PM, and I'll respond to it, likely while at work that night. IMing me saying "are you there" doesn't do anything.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                      Ok seriously afro, stop whining so much about other people's play style. Good god every post of yours is "I can't be active because you losers are not good enough to play this game."

                      Your arrogance is completely useless as you are nothing and think you are something. You've said it yourself that you cannot help the team anymore, so why do you insist that you are above everyone else? Not everyone sits on FFR long enough to make an average of 6 posts per day since 2003. Not everyone has dedicated their lives to a forum game like you. So deal with it or go out there and find some wolves.

                      It's not like there's a ton to talk about, there are not a lot of complexities to this game to cause discussion, there has not been any game strategy to talk about, and there are a lot of inexperienced players intimidated by some of the other players. Plus anything someone brings up you just shut down anyways. Get off your high horse and go hide in a corner for awhile. Stop pushing people around and let them play the game.

                      And I swear if you come back at me, trying to defend yourself for some stupid unknown reason, I'll throw you under the bus and end your endless rants about nothing. Just move on for crying out loud.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                        **** you bro, 6 posts per day is nothing

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                          wait **** I actually have 9 posts per day average

                          oh well

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                            Relevance please?

                            Let's not have the ego war please.. We're just here to play and enjoy a game. It'd be nice to have one game where there's not some silly fight right in the middle of it.

                            This also means not taking stabs at the newer people who haven't gotten the chance to adapt and get better at this game. Namely, Bolth, which happened a few times already.. <.<



                            Going to be pretty useless this phase. Volunteering all weekend. I'll still be able to vote, so please don't put in a sub.
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • Bolth mannn
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 2228

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                              so yeah, i finally made it on AIM so if anyone wants to chat, nows a good time seeing as i have school when you guys are online.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                                Also, Afro. Stop being a douchebag.


                                Change of plans. Not much volunteering this weekend... Be on AIM through my phone tonight. Need me, get me through that.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...