TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #166
    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

    Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
    I do realize that post leaves me at Afro's mercy, but I think it's the right choice given Ruritsu's play history.
    I've never played with him before, so you folks probably know better than I.

    I will say that he does fit the the profile I guessed for the wolves. Doesn't seem to be the smartest dude around, doesn't seem very good at the game, not the most active, etc.

    I just don't want an automatic lynch of him today because of what I said yesterday. We need to think things through and consider our choices. I believe I said something along the lines of "if I'm not around tomorrow to hammer this guy, someone please do it for me", but I didn't die last night. No need to try to nail this guy down so quickly.

    Afro, even if Ruritsu didn't have the capacity for the high level of thought you suggested, that does not, by any means eliminate Ruritsu as a lynch candidate.
    Absolutely. I only said he fell a notch on my list, not that I wasn't still weary of him. I just want to look around rather than automatically lynching this dude.

    He'd probably be a good seering target though HINT HINT.

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #167
      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

      He's not really a bad player. Just bad at getting his point across I think.

      And the Sonic game was a long series of horribly bad luck for him and a string of very good luck for me.



      I'd rather see psychic results before I make a vote.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #168
        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

        Also... Items? Yesh?
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #169
          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

          And... noob question time. Since I've never actually been in a game that had it.... How exactly does corpse looting work?
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #170
            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

            Originally posted by Viccica
            And... noob question time. Since I've never actually been in a game that had it.... How exactly does corpse looting work?
            Send a PM to clari at the end of each phase saying you want to loot the corpse. Thanks for reminding me, I actually completely forgot about corpselooting.

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #171
              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

              Thanks very much. Doubt he got an item.. but hey. Worth a shot.



              Bring back Leafeon, Temote. D:
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #172
                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                Quick post before going back to work because I will not be on tonight. Details on friday most likely.

                Lito was not a wolf (big surprise right? lol)

                Do not kill ruritsu.

                Manti, even though I thought he was a wolf, was an AWESOME kill because it would lead us to go after temote since he would be the only public person that voted for gun as the wolf kill. However, do not be fooled by this, there are others that voted for gun, but I choose to withhold that info for my own plans.

                The wolves may be smart or dumb but I will say this, they do have balls. I did not expect manti or afro to be attacked. Good show my friends, good show.

                Do not worry about items. If you ever get one, just come to me and I'll tell you all about it.

                @afro: I do not know any of the players you mentioned either, except I know that viccia is a back stabber. She lead a lynch on the alliance leader last game and took all his information. Quite the stinger XD. (But as far as this game I cannot tell you anything about her.)

                @temote: i did get your PM but did not feel the need to respond, sorry.

                @fiction: normally if I seered someone who would die, I would get a seer report but since they are dead, it's pretty useless since I know he's not a wolf. (there is no logical reason for a wolf to wolf a teammate. It jams you up hard even if you know he will live via a guardian or whatever.)

                I'll tell more later, but that should be good for now.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                  No ruritsu? If you say so. Safety on fic

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                    I was just being technical, iggy =[
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Ruritsu
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 479

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      Admitted, Manti is a great player and all, but wolfing him when he is a suspect is pretty stupid. Personally, if I were a wolf, I would have attacked Afro to put pressure on ruritsu and maybe get him lynched. Also, that would put a vet down like wolfing manti did. But that didn't happen. That leads me to think that ruritsu might be a wolf and didn't wolf you in order not to bring even more attention to him.

                      So, I am going to vote for ruritsu, as it seems to me he is the suspect #1 for now.
                      I knew this would be said at least once -_-'

                      Originally posted by Ac
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=107905
                      This'n
                      Although it was pretty funny, I don't know why I'm even addressing this, but if you flip over to page five you'll see this (Revised cause Tupac posted it in a ridiculous way.):

                      Originally posted by Logs
                      Ruritsu (3:04:54 PM):You know about Pnt's ddkw thing, no?
                      tupacodaman (3:04:57 PM):ddkw?
                      Ruritsu (3:06:49PM):http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...10&postcount=9 <---- That
                      tupacodaman (3:08:00 PM):lol
                      tupacodaman (3:08:01 PM):uhhhh
                      Ruritsu (3:08:14 PM):Hmm, no idea?
                      Ruritsu (3:08:48 PM):Apparently, that makes you either blue or red >_>
                      tupacodaman (3:09:05 PM):ah
                      tupacodaman (3:09:07 PM):too bad he died
                      tupacodaman (3:09:12 PM):and was green
                      tupacodaman (3:09:13 PM):lol
                      tupacodaman (3:09:30 PM):LOL
                      tupacodaman (3:09:35 PM)k mr wolf
                      tupacodaman (3:09:37 PM)r are you a guardian

                      Ruritsu (3:09:52 PM):Hmm...
                      tupacodaman (3:09:59 PM):you're obviously not human
                      Ruritsu (3:10:00 PM):Why the sudden change ?
                      Ruritsu (3:10:15 PM):And what decided that?
                      tupacodaman (3:10:25 PM):that you don't know what ddkw is
                      Ruritsu (3:10:54 PM):And how on earth would you know something like that?
                      Ruritsu (3:11:01 PM):I was asking you if you were aware >_>
                      tupacodaman (3:11:11 PM):k
                      tupacodaman (3:11:14 PM):well do you know what it is?
                      Ruritsu (3:11:44 PM):Syntax from the PM given to normal humans...
                      Ruritsu (3:11:50 PM):It should really be more like
                      Ruritsu (3:11:51 PM)
                      Ruritsu (3:11:51 PM)
                      Ruritsu (3:11:52 PM):K
                      Ruritsu (3:11:53 PM):W
                      Ruritsu (3:11:55 PM):But meh
                      tupacodaman (3:12:44 PM):why?
                      tupacodaman (3:12:46 PM):lol
                      tupacodaman (3:12:56 PM):why vertically
                      Ruritsu (3:13:24 PM):I would have gotten the point a little better, but then agian, I'm weird >_>

                      tupacodaman (3:14:13 PM):well what's it stand for
                      tupacodaman (3:14:14 PM):
                      Ruritsu (3:14:36 PM):Speaking dirrectly of role PMs is against the rules...
                      Ruritsu (3:15:06 PM):Besides, if you're not green, I'd probably be giving the acronym to the wolven team >_>

                      tupacodaman (3:15:18 PM):I know what it is
                      tupacodaman (3:15:19 PM):lol
                      tupacodaman (3:15:22 PM):that's why I said lol
                      Ruritsu (3:15:34 PM):Well anybody can just say that >_>
                      tupacodaman (3:16:13 PM):true
                      tupacodaman (3:16:13 PM):lol
                      Fishing for blues.
                      Thinking "Gotcha!"
                      Thinking "How on Earth did you jump to that conclusion?! You're the one who doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about,".
                      Thinking "Aren't you the one who just sidestepped the question?"
                      Trying to run Damage_Control.exe.
                      File not found.

                      Don't particularly see that as defensive. Thats more of offensive actually.


                      Originally posted by Iggy
                      Quick post before going back to work because I will not be on tonight. Details on friday most likely.

                      Lito was not a wolf (big surprise right? lol)

                      Do not kill ruritsu.
                      Don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but, why? Once again, just curious.
                      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                        Replace me. Bye

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                          Half vote, half safety on Red at the moment, because I have some stuff that needs to get done during tonight and tomorrow.

                          I say it like that because while I don't have anything conclusive about Red, some of his posts bug me in just the slightest bit.

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            Replace me. Bye
                            Wasup

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                              ruritsu, i read that chat log and it sounds like you got trapped in a "reveal PM information to prove your humanity" trick, which is cheating

                              Did the people who brought up the PM information get in trouble over this, because that's bullcrap. This game is supposed to be about talking, social engineering and logic. Not tricking people into revealing their role based on PM information.

                              And actually, I think I'm going to put my vote on emerald000. My own hunch about ruritsu at this point combined with what iggy said is enough for me to not mind letting the dude live (Shame the wolves are just going to end up wolfing ruritsu now though eh?)... So this emerald fella shall be it for me I think.

                              I'd also like to point out, just in case anyone is blinded by my sage advice, to keep your eyes peeled on EVERYONE. Just because I am saying one thing, I don't want everyone to go "YEAH LOOKS GOOD 2 ME". Use your brain, look at what everyone is saying and doing, and draw your own conclusions. I don't mind so much hindering my team if the person I hammer on ends up being human, but if everyone bandwagons on my choices, I'll feel really bad when we end up losing this game because of my bad calls and you fools blindly following.

                              Comment

                              • clarinet89
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 899

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

                                A2P has replaced freakysnots.
                                Please welcome him.

                                1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                                2. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                                3. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
                                4. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                                5. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
                                6. Temote (sumote)
                                7. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn)
                                8. Viccica (MMViccica)
                                9. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
                                10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                                11. Litodude (litodude)
                                12. RedHerring (falseclues)
                                13. AC1speakerbox (ac1colossus)
                                14. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
                                15. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                                16. A2P (Awesome Lamer)

                                Questionable Content

                                Comment

                                Working...