TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #121
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

    So my item gave me an instant seer...and I did it to Trav and it came back RED YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

    Wandbagon now.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #122
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      **** I already safetied Trav...d'oh.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #123
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        That's cute, but means absolutely nothing. I got a PM last night saying the class clown told me a joke, and I had to choose wheter or not to laugh at it.

        I choose yes, not seeing the harm in it, and then I got another PM saying that my seering colors would now be random. This is of course right before manti accidentally killed the class clown, but that's another story entirely. And it was an accident anyways.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #124
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          Oh snaps I didn't read that it could have been hooch that killed lito. My bad manti. I guess I assumed that your PM did it.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #125
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            My extra lynch vote is on me, not who I vote for. That's why only manti and someone safetied on me and I have 4 votes.

            Also, atz that's really funny how you were ultra pissed at him and totally tried to get back at him and now you magically seer him and get back a red.

            Pretty desperate and lame attempt if you ask me.

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #126
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Hooch stfu. I had probable cause.

              Oh wait, you will in 1/2 an hour.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #127
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Guess I should go hooch too.


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  Wait, I think u84 still has the vote count wrong, since Xception placed a safety on me, but I'm still labelled at zero votes.

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    Here are the remaining players:
                    1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 2 votes
                    2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = 1 vote
                    3. Xception704 (jungmour2009) = 1 vote
                    4. Makilaz (BenderChan) = 1 vote
                    5. Temote (Sumote) = 1 vote
                    6. jwcgator (jwcgator2) = 1 vote
                    7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                    8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                    9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                    (1st)
                    10. hoochan (twghoochan) = 5 votes
                    11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                    12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
                    13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 1 vote
                    14. travman301 (RBennie362)
                    15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 1 vote
                    16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Nah, you have a vote Temote.

                      Seems like u84 has everything under cover. =P

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        I'm not sure why everyone is voting hooch.

                        Changing vote to vash, until I have some more info.

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Here are the remaining players:
                          1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 2 votes
                          2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = 1 vote
                          3. Xception704 (jungmour2009) = 1 vote
                          4. Makilaz (BenderChan) = 1 vote
                          5. Temote (Sumote) = 1 vote
                          6. jwcgator (jwcgator2) =
                          7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                          8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                          9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                          (1st)
                          10. hoochan (twghoochan) = 5 votes
                          11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                          12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
                          13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 1 vote
                          14. travman301 (RBennie362)
                          15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 2 votes
                          16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Hoochan has been expelled.

                            Here are the remaining players:
                            1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 2 votes
                            2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = 1 vote
                            3. Xception704 (jungmour2009) = 1 vote
                            4. Makilaz (BenderChan) = 1 vote
                            5. Temote (Sumote) = 1 vote
                            6. jwcgator (jwcgator2) = 1 vote
                            7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                            8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                            9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                            (1st)
                            10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                            11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                            12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
                            13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 1 vote
                            14. travman301 (RBennie362)
                            15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 1 vote
                            16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                            It is now Night 2. Also, unless otherwise stated, if you received an item and you haven't opened it, you have lost it. Also, unless otherwise stated, any gifts you have opened are now void, unless otherwise specified. Night 2 ends tomorrow at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • LifeVirus7
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 113

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Ok, some items are permanent and some are tempolary. Way to add to the confusion even more!

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                                Ok, some items are permanent and some are tempolary. Way to add to the confusion even more!
                                What's a tempolary item do?

                                Comment

                                Working...