TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #181
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    Yes, but on specific people. I'll try to catch you on AIM later tonight.

    Do you also know what jokes do?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #182
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Current votes:

      Here are the remaining players:
      1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 1 vote: meno_rocks123
      2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
      3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
      4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
      5. Temote (Sumote)
      6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
      7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
      8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) = 1 vote: BrilliantDynamiteNeon
      9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
      (1st)
      10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
      11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
      12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
      13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 2 votes: aTzUeLo1191, jwcgator
      14. travman301 (RBennie362)
      15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 2.01 votes: x3Mamimi, pntballa18
      16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

      It is still Day 2. This will end Monday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • LifeVirus7
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 113

        #183
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Throwing a safety on temote, and very likely to change it soon.

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #184
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
          I did it to Mamimi and it came back red.
          Voting Mamimi since she still hasn't come on and defended herself from this. Also, guys, day ends in a couple hours and I don't want a phantom, nor do I have anyone else that I have information on that I can vote for. <_<

          Also, as has been mentioned before several times, vash is going to auto-die at the beginning of this Night phase or something like that, so the fact that he's inactive is kind of meh.

          Also, BDN, I'm cursed and going to die at the start of Night 5, heal me please? =(

          Comment

          • aTzUeLo1191
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 594

            #185
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            So that's 3 on Mamimi...please, sir, can I have some more? She seered red and the class clown isn't alive to tell her a joke like he did to Trav and switch her colors.


            Originally posted by omgitznpv
            brb suicide
            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #186
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              meno is the acting class clown right now, how did you miss all that?

              also sorry manti, had to tell him everything about his role as to clear things up between us

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #187
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Meh ... Mamimi until she gives us reason to doubt atz's seering.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  atz, are you still cursed?
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    For the record, like 4 people are are going to die tonight from curse

                    -me (but im getting out of mine soon hopefully)
                    -atz - given bdn hasnt healed him yet
                    -vash - noone's healed him
                    -bdn - I think he mentioned being cursed and dying night 3 as well.
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-22-2008, 04:18 PM.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      bdn said he heals curses, i dont think he has one

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        Current votes:

                        Here are the remaining players:
                        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 1 vote: meno_rocks123
                        2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                        3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                        4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
                        5. Temote (Sumote) = 1 vote: LifeVirus7
                        6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                        7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                        8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) = 1 vote: BrilliantDynamiteNeon
                        9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                        (1st)
                        10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                        11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                        12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
                        13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 4 votes: aTzUeLo1191, jwcgator, Temote, Xception704
                        14. travman301 (RBennie362)
                        15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 2.01 votes: x3Mamimi, pntballa18
                        16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                        It is still Day 2. This will end Monday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Ehh, as it turns out, I have to leave. Now. Day will be extended until 9:30 PM Eastern tonight. Sorry for the delay.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Yay extension.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              @Manti: The instant BDN came out as healer person I asked him to heal me N2, whether he did or not you'll have to ask him.

                              And Temote dies N5 from his curse as well.


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Yes, well I asked him to heal me as well, but I didn't get anything saying I was healed. So I assume I wasn't healed and am still cursed and he healed you.

                                I could be wrong though as BDN's been inactive.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...