TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #301
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    cocks
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #302
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      oh, it's daytime

      meno so i dont die

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #303
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        mak
        Pnt, switch your vote to mak. It sucks enough that I lost my substitute teacher role and now just lost my seer role.
        Besides, I thought we had something between us ;_;

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #304
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          *didn't really lose seer role, just lost the power.
          I'm a lonely blue miller

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #305
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            mak sure why not

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #306
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Humans and pntballa18 win!



              Here is the player list:
              ~. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) Survived
              ~.
              pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Survived

              3. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Day 5 (14th)

              4. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) Died Night 5 (13th)
              5. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666) Died Night 5 (12th)

              6. Temote (Sumote) Died Night 5 (11th)
              7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) Died Night 5 (10th)

              8. Xception704 (jungmour2009) Died Night 5 (9th)
              9. jwcgator (jwcgator2) Died Night 5 (8th)

              10. travman301 (RBennie362) Died Day 3 (7th)
              11. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1 (1st)
              12. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
              13. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (6th)
              14. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (4th)
              15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (5th)
              16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

              Humans win! And so does pntballa18!
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #307
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Sweet.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  i'm the man

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    Bout time!

                    Postgame gogogo
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • LifeVirus7
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 113

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Postgame soon plz.

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        i'm the man
                        We totally had this game from start to finish

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          we did have something between us, btw. i sent in my vigi for mak and then i voted you just to make sure i wouldn't die via lynching

                          Comment

                          • u84
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1921

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Alright, everyone will **** the **** up until I'm done with this post game. Holy **** a lot happened! I have been working on it since this ended and I'm not past Day 1..
                            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              wut da fuk

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                sorry if i'm mistaken, but i dont think us talking about the game will really impede your progress to type the postgame

                                Comment

                                Working...