TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #316
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    Originally posted by u84
    Alright, everyone will **** the **** up until I'm done with this post game. Holy **** a lot happened! I have been working on it since this ended and I'm not past Day 1..
    I understand the second and third ****'s, but what could possibly make sense in the first slot?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #317
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      lol I'm sure he meant "shut," but asterisked it out just because he was thinking ahead.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #318
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Oh, and I meant mostly people on AIM. I just finished Day 2..
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #319
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          You ****ers insta'd me while I was at work. >(

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #320
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            wut da fuk

            make host signups gogo

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #321
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              You ****ers insta'd me while I was at work. >(
              Maybe you should quit.
              I remember when I was a wolf missed winning the game by minutes.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #322
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                Maybe you should quit.
                I remember when I was a wolf and missed winning the game by minutes.
                fix'd

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  Archived 5-21-2014 11:31 PM EST
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  Working...