TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #106
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    Safety on Temote until someone explains to me what all has happened so far.

    Comment

    • LifeVirus7
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 113

      #107
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Um, safety on xception. He's dead, again? Wha....

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #108
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        With Lito dead, we're back in a knife in the box again.

        vash for now. I don't get off work till 7 so I have to put a vote down now.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #109
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          This is weird. Everyone is active but we are still forced to rely on safties because there is too much confusion for us to draw any conclusion. I don't like this amount of confusion.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #110
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Ok hooch. I want an explanation from you. Based on what pnt said about his item adding another vote to his total for the day, and you having 2 votes while only have one person voting you it means one of two things

            1. U84 has the votecount wrong

            or

            2. You used an item. Either cursing me or killing litodude. Either would make you pretty suspicious imo.

            With that in mind im switching my vote to hooch
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #111
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Someone gave me a gift...but I have a feeling it's going to backfire on me. Did anyone else get this?


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #112
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Ok hooch. I want an explanation from you. Based on what pnt said about his item adding another vote to his total for the day, and you having 2 votes while only have one person voting you it means one of two things

                1. U84 has the votecount wrong

                or

                2. You used an item. Either cursing me or killing litodude. Either would make you pretty suspicious imo.

                With that in mind im switching my vote to hooch
                i asked u and he said it wasnt a mistake

                i had an item but i didnt open it and it was just sitting there

                i just opened it so if i die, then you all can deduce that it was because of the item

                also you can deduce that there is an item out there that is killing people

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  alright so my item pm said basically this

                  i got a grade slip and it said D and i passed and it wants to know if i want to go onto the next course

                  im going on to the next course because i have no fear, kids

                  wish me luck

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    alright so it said that i failed and now i have an extra vote on todays lynch

                    can i have an updated list please?

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Here are the remaining players:
                      1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 2 votes
                      2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = 1 vote
                      3. Xception704 (jungmour2009) = 1 vote
                      4. Makilaz (BenderChan) = 1 vote
                      5. Temote (Sumote)
                      6. jwcgator (jwcgator2) = 1 vote
                      7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                      8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                      9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                      (1st)
                      10. hoochan (twghoochan) = 4 votes
                      11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                      12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
                      13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 1 vote
                      14. travman301 (RBennie362) = 1 vote
                      15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 1 vote
                      16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                      It is still Day 1. This will end Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        also if you guys could refrain from voting for me then that would be great

                        also, to answer you question, manti

                        i have no concrete idea as to why i had that initial extra vote

                        the only explanation i can give you is that i had the item sitting in my inventory or my role has some extra stuff that i dont know about

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          yea now its your turn to explain why YOU have 2 votes when only 1 person has voted for you (unless my tally is wrong)

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Ok...I'm opening my item. If I die, DO NOT OPEN ANY MORE ITEMS.


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Wait, hoochan, if you have an extra lynch vote, why does Mamimi only have 1 vote on her?

                              Comment

                              • aTzUeLo1191
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 594

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Still alive.

                                **wipes sweat off forehead**


                                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                                brb suicide
                                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...