TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #166
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    oh right did i forget to mention that i have another vote on me again today? damn gifts

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #167
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      I am equally confused. And probably moreso because I think I can't read. Or maybe it's the fact that it seems most of the information people have isn't posted, but just rumored. Such is the nature of the game. Especially mystery games.

      I'll put a safety on Vash for the moment, because I'm annoyed with his inactivity and not sure why we let him play when he admitted he wouldn't be active.

      I was given a helpful gift to use at some point during the game, other than that, I'm just confused by all the vigi's and revivals etc etc. Again, such is the nature of a mystery game. Such is why I hate mystery games


      Online though, atleast for a little bit. But Brisingr came out, and you know I can't put it down =O
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #168
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Well now. A revival would be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #169
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          What the bloody **** is happening?

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #170
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Wait, so what does a joke do? My role is seriously ****ing with my head. I pretty much have to know what every role's power is and what it does >_>
            While I'm at it, pnt.
            Neutral drawma

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #171
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              vash until we clear things up

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #172
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Hello daytime...that night was kinda painful.

                So...I got a pencil at the start of N2, which allowed me to check the schedule (color) of another player. I did it to Mamimi and it came back red. Again, wandbagon pleez.


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  Ok, I think I'm a little less in the dark, but I'm gonna change my vote to a safety on manti until I get out of the dark a little more and figure something out.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    mamimi

                    Since i know atz isn't lying.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Originally posted by jwcgator
                      mamimi

                      Since i know atz isn't lying.
                      how do you know that?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        I used an item and it came back red...if mamimi wants to come and defend herself, I'm all ears.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          not what I asked Atz, How does jwc know you arent lying.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Wtf happened?

                            meno fts until I can clear some things up.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                              Wait, so what does a joke do? My role is seriously ****ing with my head. I pretty much have to know what every role's power is and what it does >_>
                              While I'm at it, pnt.
                              Neutral drawma
                              I know exactly what the class clown role does meno. Will trade for info.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I know exactly what the class clown role does meno. Will trade for info.
                                pnt already told me.
                                And what kind of info are you looking for, role information?

                                Comment

                                Working...