TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #241
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    Originally posted by travman301
    Uh, I never claimed that the "joke" was ever real. It was blantently obvious I was a wolf. I got seered red like 4 times.

    I think that you are confused about this seering, or it was taken before the switch or something of that matter.

    Also, I've become aware that I was the last remaining wolf. You mean to tell me that everyone else in this game got a new role, except for me? Yeah...
    All the remaining roles were randomly re-distributed.
    There's a good chance someone got the same role.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #242
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Originally posted by travman301
      Uh, I never claimed that the "joke" was ever real. It was blantently obvious I was a wolf. I got seered red like 4 times.

      I think that you are confused about this seering, or it was taken before the switch or something of that matter.

      Also, I've become aware that I was the last remaining wolf. You mean to tell me that everyone else in this game got a new role, except for me? Yeah...
      I just want to make sure people know that I never specified in a post the remaining players, as card-flipping isn't on, regardless of whatever mix-ups occur. So, unless someone received such information in a PM, which I am not denying or admitting either, don't take it as fact that there is only one wolf left.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #243
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Originally posted by meno_rocks123
        All the remaining roles were randomly re-distributed.
        There's a good chance someone got the same role.
        I'd like to point out that I've gotten the claim that someone currently alive received hooch's old role. This would mean that what you say is false, since hooch was dead long before the re-rolling happened.

        That being said, there's still at the very most three wolves left, since if there were more, the game would have ended by now (4 wolves out of 7 people = auto-win). However, I'd like to stress that we all be very careful with our voting until we can actually get a good idea of who is who right now.

        Personally, there's four people left alive that I'm mostly sure are humans (including myself, obviously).

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #244
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          Day ends in, like, an hour and a half.

          Safety on BDN until I talk to a few more people.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #245
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Well if day ends now im gonna vote for trav
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #246
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Wow, okay. I guess I'm getting lynched for no reason.

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #247
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                By no reason I am referring to a bull**** seering.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  I'm actually expecting trav to vigi me any second

                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:00 PM): well trav
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:03 PM): heres the deal
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:10 PM): if lifevirus is lying
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:27 PM): you woulda vigi'ed him
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:32 PM): but you wont
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:42 PM): because you'd be the last wolf
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:29:46 PM): and the game would be over
                  RBennie362 (8:31:52 PM): or
                  RBennie362 (8:31:56 PM): there are 2 wolves left
                  RBennie362 (8:32:01 PM): possibly including you
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:30:20 PM): considering ive been seered by two people already
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:30:31 PM): and came back as a purple
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:30:38 PM): I dun think so
                  RBennie362 (8:32:57 PM): in the time of the reroll?
                  RBennie362 (8:33:01 PM): wow thats impressive
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:14 PM): xception
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:18 PM): who is not dead
                  RBennie362 (8:33:19 PM): regardless you should get someone to seer me before lynching
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:20 PM): now*
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:28 PM): and someone who is living
                  RBennie362 (8:33:33 PM): and im going to vigi someone before i die
                  RBennie362 (8:33:36 PM): probably not virus
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:44 PM): well if you're a human
                  RBennie362 (8:33:53 PM): theres no need to vigi him
                  RBennie362 (8:34:00 PM): ill probably end up vigi'ing you
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:07 PM): smart move
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:15 PM): dont vigi the guy who seered you red
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:21 PM): and who "would be lying"
                  RBennie362 (8:34:26 PM): you are the one lynching me
                  RBennie362 (8:34:32 PM): it will feel better
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:40 PM): ah, but if you were human
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:44 PM): and i use the word if
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:49 PM): you wouldnt be mad at me
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:32:55 PM): you'd be mad at the falsified seer
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:33:01 PM): who is making me vote you
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:33:35 PM): thus, you are a wolf
                  RBennie362 (8:36:30 PM): fine im a wolf
                  RBennie362 (8:36:39 PM): and im taking you out with me
                  RBennie362 (8:36:42 PM): so it doesnt matter
                  RBennie362 (8:36:44 PM): post away
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    last wolf is bdn or jwc

                    hf guys!
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      That log is a lie.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        He made it up. o_O

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          nah I wasn't lying about my power, it's just that I was a rampant victim of circumstance and never got the chance to use it. I have something else now, but I don't know if it's much use to humans at this point.

                          My brain is effing fried so I'm just gonna vote trav and get it done with.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                            I can has seer item through that goddamm mix up. Used and...

                            Trav is red through the roulette of craziness. Burn the witch. Or expel him in this case.
                            Originally posted by travman301
                            Wow, okay. I guess I'm getting lynched for no reason.
                            no rasin
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Travman

                              ffs

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                BDN

                                Comment

                                Working...