TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LifeVirus7
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 113

    #226
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    If I said this game was really ****ed up, would you take that as a compliment?

    Comment

    • meno_rocks123
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 2324

      #227
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Originally posted by LifeVirus7
      If I said this game was really ****ed up, would you take that as a compliment?
      That is ALWAYS a compliment in a mystery game.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #228
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Things were getting to comfy for you guys. I had to switch it up a bit sooner than planned.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #229
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          I'M NOT A WOLF ANYMORE! ^_^

          Also, as you have probably noticed, I'm not going to be on as much lately. I'm at my cousins house, and dont get to use the comp as much. Will probably be on aim for a little bit though.

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #230
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Also, I'll try to stay as active as I can. Sorry about the lack of voting u84.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #231
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              so Trav, now that you're not a wolf.

              The previous wolves were you/mamimi/vash and tupac correct?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #232
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests) meno_rocks123, u84
                WHO ARE YOU

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  Alright, it looks like Xception704 has been expelled..

                  Here are the remaining players:
                  1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                  2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                  3. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes
                  4. Temote (Sumote)
                  5. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                  6. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                  7. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                  8. Xception704 (jungmour2009) Died Night 3 (9th)

                  9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1 (1st)
                  10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                  11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
                  12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Died Night 3 (8th)
                  13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
                  14. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
                  15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
                  16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                  It is now Day 3. This will end Thursday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • LifeVirus7
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 113

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests) meno_rocks123, u84
                    WHO ARE YOU
                    Show up dammit.

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Originally posted by travman301
                      I'M NOT A WOLF ANYMORE! ^_^
                      Well, crap, so much for that whole "My color was switched" thing. I guess that would mean the Mamimi was probably a wolf, then, not to mention that a wolf died during Night/Day 1 (and yes, this is true, since I was the psychic before the re-rolls. On that note, I kind of wish I'd gotten a PM for the start of Night 2 before the official role-switching crap had happened =().

                      So, best case scenario one wolf left, worst case scenario three left? (I say three because if there were more than three, we would all essentially be screwed. Right now. Heck, we'd probably be screwed with more than two left.)

                      Also, hidden person might be hoochan. At least, I think he usually remains hidden while viewing threads.

                      Comment

                      • LifeVirus7
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 113

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        I can has seer item through that goddamm mix up. Used and...

                        Trav is red through the roulette of craziness. Burn the witch. Or expel him in this case.

                        Comment

                        • meno_rocks123
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2324

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                          I can has seer item through that goddamm mix up. Used and...

                          Trav is red through the roulette of craziness. Burn the witch. Or expel him in this case.
                          Whatever happened to good old lynching?

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                            I can has seer item through that goddamm mix up. Used and...

                            Trav is red through the roulette of craziness. Burn the witch. Or expel him in this case.
                            Rofl, I'm not red anymore...

                            Also, none of the wolves knew each other. =/ I did get in contact with mamimi, and she was red. But as for the others I haven't the slightest idea. My best guess is tupa.

                            Now, I want to know why you are giving false seerings about me. Srsly, anyone else seer me I am green now. Voting lifevirus until I get my answer.

                            Comment

                            • LifeVirus7
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 113

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Only reason it could be wrong is if someone's item or power screwed with seering. If someone did, hurry up and say it to get me off of trav's back.

                              Class clown joke isn't gonna work either. Atz seered you earlier (before that role shuffle), got red. You claimed clown, and after the role shuffling later you say 'finally not a wolf'. Means you were a wolf at that time, and the clown's joke was BS. Can't trust your excuses.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                                Only reason it could be wrong is if someone's item or power screwed with seering. If someone did, hurry up and say it to get me off of trav's back.

                                Class clown joke isn't gonna work either. Atz seered you earlier (before that role shuffle), got red. You claimed clown, and after the role shuffling later you say 'finally not a wolf'. Means you were a wolf at that time, and the clown's joke was BS. Can't trust your excuses.
                                Uh, I never claimed that the "joke" was ever real. It was blantently obvious I was a wolf. I got seered red like 4 times.

                                I think that you are confused about this seering, or it was taken before the switch or something of that matter.

                                Also, I've become aware that I was the last remaining wolf. You mean to tell me that everyone else in this game got a new role, except for me? Yeah...

                                Comment

                                Working...