TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #256
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    Lol, too late.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #257
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Did I neglect to mention this was extended until 10:00? Sorry, guys. Had **** all day. I could have sworn I posted that.. Well you have about a half hour.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #258
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Never mind on the extension. Instant death for travman301.

        Here are the remaining players:
        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
        2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX)
        3. Temote (Sumote)
        4. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
        5. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
        6. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        7.
        travman301 (RBennie362) Died Day 3 (10th)
        8. Xception704 (jungmour2009) Died Night 3 (9th)
        9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1 (1st)
        10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
        11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
        12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Died Night 3 (8th)
        13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
        14. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
        15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
        16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

        It is now Night 4. This will end Tomorrow at 7:00 PM Eastern.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #259
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          Alright, well, Night is going to have to end either one of three ways because I have to go somewhere this weekend and I have to go now. I MAY be able to get on the computer sometime over the weekend. So, here are the options. A. This Night is extended until Sunday at 7:00 PM Eastern. B. I somehow update it at 7:00. C. I update it either a little before 7:00 PM or a little after. Either way, I apologize, as something came up unexpectedly. Hopefully, this will all still work out.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #260
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Alright, I am adding a twist to the game. Because of the development I am, can't check my messages. I barely have time to do this on such a ****ty computer. So, here is how this will work so no one gets too bored over the lack of an update..

            All Night 4 actions have been canceled! Nothing anyone sent in is in real-time anymore, either. For this one night, everyone must re-send their PM's. Their actions will not be fulfilled until the end of this night. Also, everything is going to be done in order of their sending. Do not send more than one PM for whatever it is you can do. Choose someone/ something and make it your final answer. Meaning, (these are all hypothetical items) if someone were to send in a PM to kill Player A before someone else sends in a protective item on Player A, then the kill goes through. So, be quick with your PM's, don't change them and be sure of your decision. If you can, reach out and tell anyone who hasnt bothered to check this thread from this point on about the new development. I repeat: you must send in a new PM for your action! All previous night 4 actions have been cancelled!

            Night will end tomorrow at 10:00 PM Eastern!
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #261
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Temote has been swirlied! He will never recuperate.
              But Xception704 has come back! Yay!

              Here are the remaining players:
              1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
              2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX)
              3. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
              4. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
              5. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
              6. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
              7. Temote (Sumote) Died Night 4 (11th)
              8. travman301 (RBennie362) Died Day 3 (10th)
              9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1 (1st)
              10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
              11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
              12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Died Night 3 (8th)
              13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
              14. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
              15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
              16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

              It is now Day 4. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #262
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                JwC because everyone else has been seered green/blue/purple.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  ATTENTION!

                  This is a survey that is going around to all students and faculty. You must answer yes or no to the survey via this forum. If someone doesn't post a response before tomorrow at 5:00 PM Eastern, then that person will face the principal's office! Here is the survey:

                  1. Do you think school is important? yes/no
                  2. Should their be homework? yes/no
                  3. Should classes be longer? yes/no
                  4. Are bad people a problem at your school? yes/no
                  5. Do you like your classes as they are? yes/no
                  6. Is the food in school good? yes/no
                  7. Do you miss kids you haven't seen in a while? yes/no

                  You MUSTanswer all questions either yes or no. The sooner everyone does so, the better off your school.. and you.. will be.
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    1. Yes
                    2. Yes
                    3. No
                    4. Yes
                    5. YES FOR GOD SAKES DONT CHANGE ANYTHING
                    6. Hell yes
                    7. No



                    Goddamit it another effing crazy change thing better not happen.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      1. Yes
                      2. Yes
                      3. No
                      4. Yes
                      5. YES FOR GOD SAKES DONT CHANGE ANYTHING
                      6. Hell yes
                      7. No



                      Goddamit it another effing crazy change thing better not happen.
                      Calm down. It's only a school survey.. XD
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • LifeVirus7
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 113

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        Safety on xception because it's a safety.

                        my SURVEY SAYS

                        1. Yes
                        2. No
                        3. No
                        4. Yes
                        5. Yes. Class changes, DO NOT WANT.
                        6. XD No
                        7. No

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          My survey says:

                          ****, I'm dead. =( /death post

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            JwC because everyone else has been seered green/blue/purple.
                            I call bs, bs, bs. I was the musician (green role), which is a wolfsbane but it took 2 vigis to kill me, but that power got stolen and now i have nothing.

                            Originally posted by u84
                            ATTENTION!

                            This is a survey that is going around to all students and faculty. You must answer yes or no to the survey via this forum. If someone doesn't post a response before tomorrow at 5:00 PM Eastern, then that person will face the principal's office! Here is the survey:

                            1. Do you think school is important? yes/no
                            2. Should their be homework? yes/no
                            3. Should classes be longer? yes/no
                            4. Are bad people a problem at your school? yes/no
                            5. Do you like your classes as they are? yes/no
                            6. Is the food in school good? yes/no
                            7. Do you miss kids you haven't seen in a while? yes/no

                            You MUSTanswer all questions either yes or no. The sooner everyone does so, the better off your school.. and you.. will be.
                            1. Yes
                            2. Yes
                            3. No
                            4. No
                            5. Yes
                            6. No
                            7. No

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              1. Yes
                              2. No
                              3. No
                              4. Yes
                              5. YES
                              6. Yes
                              7. No

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                oh yeah, and I'm seer.
                                I've seered manti, life, and bdn.
                                jwc because I trust that manti knows xception's colour.

                                Comment

                                Working...