TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Temote
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 748

    #31
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    Originally posted by Temote
    But, by the sounds of it, one of the players has the ability to steal items in real-time. =/
    Yeah, typo. =\

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #32
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      real time = not good for me since i only play at night

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #33
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Human Human. wasn't given enough time to bribe the host. :/

        I got no item either. and I agree. I'm assuming someone has the ability to give and/or take items. Probably more than one person has this ability due to the fact that people are posting 'just got one' 'now it's gone'.

        No other worthy speculations- and hey, I'm on aim, not wow, just for manti, let's 'knight talk'.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          Originally posted by x3Mamimi
          Human Human. wasn't given enough time to bribe the host. :/

          I got no item either. and I agree. I'm assuming someone has the ability to give and/or take items. Probably more than one person has this ability due to the fact that people are posting 'just got one' 'now it's gone'.

          No other worthy speculations- and hey, I'm on aim, not wow, just for manti, let's 'knight talk'.
          You know, you could be playing WOW right now.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #35
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            You know, you could be playing WOW right now.
            that's funny, I quit, because someone made me feel so terrible about playing and I spent several nights crying and then deleted my character.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #36
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              I got no item as well.

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #37
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                Hmm unexpected death...

                Tupac told me (before he died) that he was a Nerd, and had no objective but to stay alive. I don't know what he did to warrant his death though. Perhaps someone used a real-time item on him for a reason we don't know.

                And I don't have an item, I have STD's. Kekekekeke...


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • LifeVirus7
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 113

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  KILL THE SLUT. KILL!

                  No, please don't vote 'her'. But I hate those b****es in reality.

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    Alright, random ideas about what the hell just happened from mister Temote because he's tired and wants to get his opinions out there so he can focus on something else for a bit:

                    1a. Tupa had the ability to steal items, stole trav's, then used it and it killed him.
                    1b. Someone else can steal items, Tupa got one at random, used it on himself and it killed him.
                    2. Whoever can steal items can only do so once per phase (in this case, that would make them unable to steal Lito's until Night phase (possibly even Day phase) ends).
                    3. From what I've heard, at least two people are going to die Day 3.
                    4. Focusing on a TWG with only an hour of sleep in the past 48 hours is not a good idea.

                    I'd still like to keep the idea of creating some kind of an item list as a possibility. At this point, I'd say go to Lito if you have one since we've already confirmed that he has (or had) one.

                    I feel better now.

                    Also, I got no item.

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Damn, a lot of you felt like posting while I was typing that up.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        Sup, Human, etc.

                        If you want to talk to me I'm on aim, but if I'm mobile don't message me unless it's 10 cents important, because that's how much my text messages cost since my parents don't like contracts.

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Thank you all for being so active. This is a really fun game already and it's only Night 1.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            k talked to u84, apparently i dont have to side with either the wolves or the humans, i just get to chill. but, if anyone wants me to help them out, feel free to ask, in exchange for information or anything else i'd need at the time.

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Give me info and I'll give you sex toys. Deal?

                              Echoing what u84 said, this has been cool so far. At one point last night I think I saw around 14/16 players on. Lets keep that up.


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                k talked to u84, apparently i dont have to side with either the wolves or the humans, i just get to chill. but, if anyone wants me to help them out, feel free to ask, in exchange for information or anything else i'd need at the time.
                                qft
                                I won't always be helpful to the humans and I won't always be helpful to the wolves.

                                Comment

                                Working...