TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #196
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    See, I had a conversation with him at the end of D1-ish, and he said something along the lines of "yeah i'll heal you but i've been busy", so my biggest worry is that he never sent in the PM.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #197
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Half hour left. I'm gonna post who hasn't voted yet.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #198
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Current votes:

        Here are the remaining players:
        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) = 1 vote: meno_rocks123
        2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
        3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
        4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
        5. Temote (Sumote) = 1 vote: LifeVirus7
        6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
        7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
        8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) = 1 vote: BrilliantDynamiteNeon
        9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
        (1st)
        10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
        11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
        13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 4 votes: aTzUeLo1191, jwcgator, Temote, Xception704
        14. travman301 (RBennie362)
        15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 2.01 votes: x3Mamimi, pntballa18
        16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

        People who still haven't voted:
        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
        2. travman301 (RBennie362)
        3. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191)

        If you don't vote, you will get a phantom.


        It is still Day 2. This will end Monday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • LifeVirus7
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 113

          #199
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          mamini hasn't responded to that claim and isn't even on. might as well end it and vote mamini.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #200
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            mamimi because trav and manti both haven't voted even thought they've both been on so i'm paranoid that they're up to something

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #201
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Cool, saved me from having to do it

              Mama mimi is instaed etc
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #202
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                apparently not

                now she is

                mama mimi
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  I-I-I-INSTA

                  with 2 minutes left

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    Mamimi fails at timing.

                    Sorry for my absence- worked late shifts last night and tonight.
                    Last edited by x3Mamimi; 09-22-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: poop
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Oh, looks like someone has been a bad girl! X3Mamimi has been expelled.

                      Here are the remaining players:
                      1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                      2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                      3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                      4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
                      5. Temote (Sumote) =
                      6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                      7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                      8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                      9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                      (1st)
                      10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                      11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                      12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                      13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
                      14. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes
                      15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 1 vote
                      16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                      It is now Night 3. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        And it looks like some people just didn't come back to school.. Where is aTzUeLo1191 and vashthestampede0987?


                        Here are the remaining players:
                        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                        2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                        3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                        4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
                        5. Temote (Sumote) =
                        6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                        7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                        8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                        9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                        (1st)
                        10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                        11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
                        12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                        13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
                        14. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes
                        15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
                        16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                        It is still Night 3. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Damn it bdn.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            It caps filtered me ftw.

                            Sry 2 death posts.


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              This game is intense

                              Comment

                              • u84
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1921

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Someone got caught doing very bad things.. Pntballa18 has been expelled!

                                Here are the remaining players:
                                1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                                2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                                3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                                4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
                                5. Temote (Sumote) =
                                6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                                7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                                8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                                9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                                (1st)
                                10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                                11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
                                12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Died Night 3 (8th)
                                13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
                                14. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes
                                15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
                                16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                                It is still Night 3. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                                Comment

                                Working...