TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #91
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    apparently someone screwed up the numbers. (not me)

    I'll die start of night 3. which is a little better. Still want to be uncursed though.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Temote
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 748

      #92
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      So it puts you in the same boat as both vash and atz.

      So, yeah guys, you shouldn't tap the school slut without some protection. >=(

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #93
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        I like to keep a running tab of the current votes at least once every few pages. So, here:

        Here are the remaining players:
        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
        2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = 1 vote
        3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
        4. Makilaz (BenderChan)
        5. Temote (Sumote)
        6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
        7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
        8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
        (1st)
        10. hoochan (twghoochan) = 1 Vote
        11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
        13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)
        14. travman301 (RBennie362) = 1 vote
        15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 2 votes
        16. litodude (Litodude)

        It is still now Day 1. This will end Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #94
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          oh, i was under the impression that my vote would be kept secret. yeah, my gift last night gave me an extra vote today, so please avoid safetying on me

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #95
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            ok apparently i wasn't clear in my last post, i was talking about the vote on me, not my vote on vash.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #96
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              Originally posted by Temote
              We'd spend our time better by trying to figure out who's the wolf between the others that are usually inactive, like jwc.
              :r

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #97
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                safety on mamimi

                <3 >

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  **** i meant C:<

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    ps-im BA

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Okay, guys, I'll have to do this now because I have a ****ton of work and need to do something to play this game while I can.

                      I won't give out my exact role, since some one may want to kill me, but I'm a de-curser. Anyone who is cursed, come talk to me now, and I will decurse you. I can only do one person a night though, so if a bunch of people are set to die N3 then I can't save em all.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        Safety on jwc for now.

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Oh no! As it turns out, Litodude is going to quit school after all! He is out of the game. Also fixed the votes.

                          Here are the remaining players:
                          1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                          2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = 1 vote
                          3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                          4. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                          5. Temote (Sumote)
                          6. jwcgator (jwcgator2) = 1 vote
                          7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                          8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                          9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                          (1st)
                          10. hoochan (twghoochan) = 2 votes
                          11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                          12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) = 1 vote
                          13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi) = 1 vote
                          14. travman301 (RBennie362) = 1 vote
                          15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) = 1 vote
                          16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                          It is still Day 1. This will end Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            safety on manti for now.
                            I'm trying to formulate.....

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              I love random.org..
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                Leaving a safety on mak since I'm not quite sure how much I'll be able to be on once I wake up later today.

                                Comment

                                Working...