TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #211
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

    BALLS caps

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #212
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

      Oh, no! The computer has been tampered with too much! It's about to blow! And to make it worse, the school's back-up generator is right next to the main office! Everyone is to evacuate and move to a new school, with a fresh start!

      Here are the remaining players:
      1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
      2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
      3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
      4. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
      5. Temote (Sumote) =
      6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
      7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
      8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
      9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
      (1st)
      10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
      11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
      12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Died Night 3 (8th)
      13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
      14. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes
      15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
      16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

      It is still Night 3. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #213
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

        Wow

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #214
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

          I refuse to believe that was planned.

          No way.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #215
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

            Items have been handed out, too.
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #216
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

              And just so everyone knows, random.org is my friend. So no, this wasn't written down as going to happen. But anything is possible in a mystery game. Be glad you didn't get some of the others.. All of you, be glad..
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #217
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                So everyone just got new roles? =(

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                  Can we see the updated player list?

                  Is everyone alive again?

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                    This was the updated player list.

                    Here are the remaining players:
                    1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                    2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                    3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                    4. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes
                    5. Temote (Sumote) =
                    6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                    7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                    8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                    9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) Died Night 1
                    (1st)
                    10. hoochan (twghoochan) = Died Day 1 (3rd)
                    11. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191) Died Night 3 (7th)
                    12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) Died Night 3 (8th)
                    13. x3Mamimi (x3mamimi)Died Day 2 (5th)
                    14. Makilaz (BenderChan) Died Night 2 (4th)
                    15. vashthestampede0987 (pyro31191) Died Night 3 (6th)
                    16. litodude (Litodude) Died Day 1 (2nd)

                    It is still Night 3. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                      Originally posted by Xception704
                      Can we see the updated player list?

                      Is everyone alive again?
                      Originally posted by u84
                      Here are the remaining players:
                      1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                      2. Brilliant Dynamite Neon(MegamnGTX) = .01 votes
                      3. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                      5. Temote (Sumote) =
                      6. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                      7. LifeVirus7 (PsiMasta 666)
                      8. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) 14. travman301 (RBennie362) = .01 votes

                      It is still Night 3. This will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                      I think this is it, since he posted it along with the whole "computer blowing up" thing. Although, I removed all the bolded names.

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                        DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT
                        I got the mother****ing slut power.
                        And then.... my role... was taken.... away.....
                        I hate my life.

                        Comment

                        • meno_rocks123
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2324

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                          Well, I guess on the plus side, I think I lost my curse. I was supposed to die night 6.

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                            No wait nvm my role was worth a dying on night 6 who am I kidding.

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                              Oh, and whoever's the new substitute teacher, you mother****ing lucky bastard.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list

                                **** I was banned from the computer

                                oh well, guess we have a fresh start now
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...