TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #121
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    Since I wasn't sure on this earlier, I'd like to clarify something now.

    Guards cannot guard themselves under normal circumstances. In the context of this game, the Guard cannot use his/her power to guard him/herself.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #122
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      Kirth Has been insta'd. Story to come momentarily.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #123
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        "The jig is up, Kirth!" Yelled Xception, triumphantly. "I saw you on the security feed last night. I know you're a wolf." As the others crowded around Kirth excitedly, he became worried and tried to defend himself. "But, that's not possible! There must've been a glitch with the security system, I'm a human, I swear!"
        As the others were arguing about this, Manti got bored and wandered off for a while. When he got back, the others hadn't made much progress in the voting decision.
        "Let's not be too hasty, guys!" Said rzr, carefully. "There's no point in killing Kirth right away, we can talk this out rationally, and look into it further."
        "Look, I know what I saw in that feed, he has to die." Stated Xception.
        Meanwhile, Manti, holding an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, decided to end things once and for all, and portal'd Kirth into the nearest Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator. The euthanizing process was remarkably painful.

        DrKirth has been insta'd. It is now Night 2. Night will end tomorrow, June 8th at 10:30 pm EST.

        1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
        2. rzr (twgXrzr)
        3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
        4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
        5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
        6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
        7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
        8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
        9. travman301 (RBennie362)
        10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
        11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
        12. Nellac (NellacKun)
        13. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
        14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
        16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #124
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Originally posted by Xception704
          Guard CAN guard himself.



          kthxbai
          Originally posted by Makilaz
          Since I wasn't sure on this earlier, I'd like to clarify something now.

          Guards cannot guard themselves under normal circumstances. In the context of this game, the Guard cannot use his/her power to guard him/herself.
          kthxbai

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #125
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            I originally thought they could do that, but I was mistaken. =/

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #126
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Yeah don't give me that hoochan ... host told me he could, so that's what I went off of. Not my fault he decides to change things. -_-

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #127
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                I'm not changing things, it's what I thought the rule was. Apparently the commonly accepted rule is that guards can't guard themselves, so I'm going off of that. Should've been that from the beginning, but whatever.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  Previous bdn games allowed guard to guard emselves.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    Previous bdn games allowed guard to guard emselves.
                    For the same reason mak thought it was okay.

                    He didn't know either.

                    Can we see a non whining productive post within the next 5 posts please.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Wolves, come out in the thread. Guard, guard the wolves but DON'T tell them who you are. If there are counter-claims, then we lynch them all.

                      Comment

                      • LifeVirus7
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 113

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        To Manti: You euthanised your faithful companion more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations.

                        hoo, are you trying get yourself lynched with all your earlier claim of being a wolf? weirding me out a bit

                        [Personnel File Addendum:
                        Dear << Subject Name Here >>,]
                        I'm not even angry
                        I'm being so sincere right now
                        Even though you broke my heart
                        And killed me.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          I.
                          have.
                          guard.
                          claim.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                            To Manti: You euthanised your faithful companion more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations.

                            hoo, are you trying get yourself lynched with all your earlier claim of being a wolf? weirding me out a bit

                            [Personnel File Addendum:
                            Dear << Subject Name Here >>,]
                            I'm not even angry
                            I'm being so sincere right now
                            Even though you broke my heart
                            And killed me.
                            p.s. hooch is just being a wiseass.

                            Comment

                            • hoochan
                              woah shrooms
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3838

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              freakysnots (11:21:03 PM): hi
                              freakysnots (11:21:08 PM): can you tell us all the wolf names again?
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:14 PM): sure
                              freakysnots (11:21:20 PM): ok go
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:21 PM): rbennie
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:23 PM): me
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:27 PM): freakysnots
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:29 PM): and manti
                              freakysnots (11:21:34 PM): hmm
                              freakysnots (11:21:38 PM): we should get rid of manti next
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:44 PM): why
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:45 PM): hes one of us
                              freakysnots (11:21:47 PM): naw
                              freakysnots (11:21:49 PM): lets wolf him
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:52 PM): thats mean
                              TWGhoochan (11:21:53 PM): dude
                              freakysnots (11:21:56 PM): back stab him
                              freakysnots (11:22:00 PM): he'll never suspect it
                              freakysnots (11:22:05 PM): thats what makes it smart
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:08 PM): yea but hell die anyway
                              freakysnots (11:22:13 PM): naw
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:17 PM): yea man
                              freakysnots (11:22:18 PM): ok fine
                              freakysnots (11:22:24 PM): lets wolf pnt
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:24 PM): lets wolf trav
                              freakysnots (11:22:29 PM): i wolfed him already
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:34 PM): yea
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:36 PM): but if we do it again
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:39 PM): then no one will expect it
                              freakysnots (11:22:44 PM): naw
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:48 PM): yea man
                              freakysnots (11:22:48 PM): i think everyone expects it
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:50 PM): nah
                              TWGhoochan (11:22:56 PM): everyone thinks were going to wolf manti
                              freakysnots (11:22:57 PM): Oh i know
                              freakysnots (11:23:01 PM): go wolf a dead person
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:04 PM): yea man
                              freakysnots (11:23:05 PM): it will say wolfing failed
                              freakysnots (11:23:06 PM): then
                              freakysnots (11:23:11 PM): people will think u hit someone important
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:15 PM): yea man
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:17 PM): thats why
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:19 PM): we wolf trav
                              freakysnots (11:23:29 PM): ok
                              freakysnots (11:23:29 PM): suer
                              freakysnots (11:23:30 PM): lets do it
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:32 PM): yea man
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:33 PM): lets
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:36 PM): send pm
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:39 PM): im too lazy
                              freakysnots (11:23:48 PM): already did it
                              TWGhoochan (11:23:51 PM): nice




                              Wolf Conversation

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                ****er

                                Comment

                                Working...