TWG LXV: Aperture Science
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
Looks like the wolves somehow made GLaDOS act like a ***** last night. Putting a safety on aTz till more thoughts come later.
And tore me to pieces
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
I was planning on saving my death post for a special occasion, but i think it's just as worth it to ask why you do this every post:


Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
Na, ask xception. I cleared it with him when I posted it =)AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
Brainblast.
Manti suggested that xception should keep track of the items.
Shadow came to xception first (Note: Claiming that his item is transfered at random so he can't pass it to xception). Then someone else (who I don't know) told xception that he has the vigi item which is transferable at who he chooses.
It all sounds too suspicious since both my item and the vigi can be transferred, yet shadow's is transfered at random. (Either he doesn't have the item, or he wants to keep the item within the wolves)
Not to mention that stupid thing manti tried to pull.
Basically, manti and shadow are wolves, and there is one wolf left.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
I feel sorry for whoever gets the seer item after me. If whoever gets it would talk to me, that'd be super.
For whoever believes me, I seered Manti (with the item), he was green. He is either human or MW.
Also, my vote...
[23:34] freakysnots: care to explain how your item is redistributed at random
[23:34] freakysnots: while all our items arent
[23:34] IcEmAnEd2: That's what the PM says. Not my choice, mak's. Ask him.
[23:34] freakysnots: he won't answer
[23:34] freakysnots: because of the game
[23:36] freakysnots: Heh
[23:36] freakysnots: explain this to me
[23:37] freakysnots: there are most likely 3 items in this game
[23:37] freakysnots: why the hell is yours the only one that isn't transferrable on your will
[23:37] freakysnots: also
[23:37] IcEmAnEd2: Well, in terms of the game, I think that'd be extremely unbalanced.
[23:37] freakysnots: since there are 3 items in this game
[23:37] freakysnots: at least 1 wolf will have an item
[23:37] freakysnots: since guard is useless to wolves
[23:38] freakysnots: and vigi makes them overpowered
[23:38] freakysnots: you most likely got the seer to try and find the guard
Everything is logical until that line. Why would the host specifically give an item to a wolf? If it's redistributed at random, wouldn't it also be distributed at random?
Manti told item people to come out to Xception. If he is human, good idea double seer, etc etc. If he is MW, Xception is also wolf. And the seer is braindead. (I'm going with the first). However...
[23:43] IcEmAnEd2: Well, first I want to know what makes Mani wolf.
[23:43] freakysnots: Manti's suggestion to let the seer keep track of your items
[23:43] freakysnots: you coming there first
[23:43] freakysnots: manti seered green when the seer seered him red
Which is very different from my result. Which leads me to believe the following...
Manti is MW.
Xception is wolf.
Freaky is wolf.
Seer is retarded.
tl;dr version:
This stupid seer item is a jynx, I suck at this game, and I think freakysnots needs to be lynched.Funny stuff goes in this area right?Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
btw -- out until probably end of phase.Funny stuff goes in this area right?Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
How the hell is manti mw if the actual seer seered him red eh?
Also, both the vigi item and guard item allow you to pass it any person of your choice. What makes your item so different.
Wolves can't possibly have the vigi item since the seer would be dead. It would also make the wolves overpowered since they will have 2 kills per night the whole game.
Wolves can't possibly have the guard item since yea, wolf with guard that works during the night, real useful.
That leaves wolves with the seer item. This doesn't overpower them, and it is still useful to them since they can use it to find the guard as well as pass it around every night which sort of acts like a wolf seer.
Now, I believe you are missing the most important thing. Manti was seered red and you claim that he was seered green.
What is funnier is that you vote for me instead of xception. What the hell did I ever do, I only recommended the seer that he should seer manti just to double check on you. If you were telling any truth, you would be voting for xception and not me.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science
Ok, freaky didn't explain this properly so I will. When manti had suggested that the people with the items come out to me, Shadow was the first one to come. He claimed that his item is redistributed at random. Someone else came out to me with the another item but he says he gets to choose who to give the item to. I didn't pay much attention at the time, I realized one of the wolves are most likely going to have an item to make the game balanced. Since shadow's item seemed like the odd one out, I didn't trust him at the time.
When Manti lied about his guard item, I had decided to test both Shadow along with Manti. I told Shadow to seer Manti while I seered Manti as well to see if he was telling the truth. When the results came back, Manti had been seered red while Shadow claimed that Manti was green. So basically either there is an item ****ing with us, which I highly doubt, or they are both wolves covering each other up.
Now, we lynch Manti first, then shadow next.Comment
-
-
Comment