TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #196
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    I ment the whole item seering thing, sorry.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #197
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      The Enrichment Center takes this opportunity to remind you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak.
      "Hey, I've totally got one of those!" Yelled Manti, after hearing the announcement. "Oh yeah? How does it work then?" freaky asked, smirking. "You tell it to go protect someone and it goes and saves them... right?" Manti didn't sound too sure of himself at this point. "Hah! I knew you didn't have one! The cube can only protect the person who has it; if you really had one, you'd have known that!" freaky shouted trimphantly. He proceeded to grab Manti and hold him in front of an Aperture Science High Energy Pellet. He was vaporized immediately.

      DarkManticoreX2 has been insta'd.

      It is now Night 3. Night will end tomorrow June 10th, 10:30 pm EST

      1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
      2. rzr (twgXrzr)
      3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
      4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
      5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
      6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
      7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
      8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
      9. travman301 (RBennie362)
      10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
      11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
      12. Nellac (NellacKun)
      13. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
      14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
      15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
      16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #198
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        Manti, I need you in my game.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #199
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Oh, and while we're all here I was going to ask if anyone knows why Manti's suspects were hoochan and nellac?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #200
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            One of them is a wolf, manti was trying to make it so that we don't suspect them as much. I'm putting all my balls on nellac though. We will see.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #201
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              One of them is a wolf, manti was trying to make it so that we don't suspect them as much. I'm putting all my balls on nellac though. We will see.
              That's an awkward sentence, but ok. What I wonder is, if Nellac is the true wolf out of his two 'suspects' then wouldn't he vote for Nellac? I mean, he knew we were lynching him, and he knew we wouldn't belive what he said, s wouldn't voting for Nellac be more believable? Or, lack there of, I should say.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #202
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                dunno, think about this later

                whoever got the vigi item, vigi shadow please

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  I second that motion. Oh, I was wondering, so I can start pairing possible wolf combinations up, who are the inactive people? I mean, who is it that we are yet to hear from, or have heard very little from?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 693

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    rofl. freaky is dumb. not posting anymore.

                    (you guys really should lynch him next day phase.. I prolly won't live to see it)
                    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Uh, Freaky, I'm not calling you out or anything but where's the AIM conversation I requested you send me? I'd like to keep my records detailed here, and perhaps post the parts we took out. Please, send it to me this time.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Uh, Freaky, I'm not calling you out or anything but where's the AIM conversation I requested you send me? I'd like to keep my records detailed here, and perhaps post the parts we took out. Please, send it to me this time.
                        I clicked your name, then clicked send email and copied the whole convo in there since the convo will not fit in a PM.

                        Check your email maybe.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Oh- ok, sorry. My emails **** though, I changed it so much I don't know the password. Try posting it on my website.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • dooey100
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 370

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            Wow, the entire day went by without me seeing the thread.

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            One of them is a wolf, manti was trying to make it so that we don't suspect them as much. I'm putting all my balls on nellac though. We will see.
                            I wouldn't be so sure. Reverse Psychology is a *****. Although they would be good seering candidates.

                            Comment

                            • hoochan
                              woah shrooms
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3838

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              If you guys have doubts about me now then you will only come up with more doubts after you seer me because I'm green. If you honestly think I'm wolf then you've obviously never played with me or you are just straight out dumb.

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                Or you are overanalyzing the situation.

                                Comment

                                Working...