TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #181
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    I'm so sorry, everyone. You know I'm usually the most active person in the game, but I've worked my ass off this weekend and I've been really busy.

    Ok, I'm catching up on post-reading, but in the meantime, it's come to my attention that several people are suspicious of how I changed my vote on DrKirth to a safety. Well, I changed it because at the time there was one more vote needed for insta, and I wanted him to die, but not insta so we could question him more; discover more about the alleged item<s>.

    I'm going to catch up on the reading, give my feedback on important things, and fall back asleep. If anyone has any questions and I don't answer on AIM, feel free to PM me, I will reply ASAP.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Nellac
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 28

      #182
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      DarkManticoreX2

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #183
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        Well, that was a waste of time. You guys are basing a lot of crap off of items and stuff. Ever think there's both wolves and humans telling you what kind of items (or lack there of) they have to either get on your good side, or not die?

        What I'm thinking about before placing a vote is why pnt was killed. What's so important about him to the wolves? In previous games I've asked Manti how he works as a wolf, his killing tactics, etc. He likes to kill off the players that are the biggest threat, obviously. Therefore, pnt and trav would pose the greatest threat to him, as they would to each other. Seems the most logical of all conclusions thus far, since all others are based on fluff.

        Freaky's explaining this 'logic' to me on AIM, so I'll be there for a few minutes if people need to talk.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #184
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Mmk, though I should have been ****ING SLEEPING, I was up talking with freaky. I'm going to vote for Manti due to our conversation. I would like it posted, and since I can't, freaky, will you do the honors?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #185
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            Originally posted by rzr
            Mmk, though I should have been ****ING SLEEPING, I was up talking with freaky. I'm going to vote for Manti due to our conversation. I would like it posted, and since I can't, freaky, will you do the honors?
            Session Start (freakysnots:twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 02:57:17 2008
            [02:57] twgxrzr: AIM kicked me off, copy/paste all the stuff you just sent me.
            [02:57] freakysnots: ok, let me start this off by saying manti was seered red
            [02:57] freakysnots: [02:47] freakysnots: ok
            [02:47] freakysnots: It's like this
            [02:47] freakysnots: There are 3 items
            [02:47] freakysnots: only shadow's item won't allow him to transfer it to anyone he wants
            [02:48] freakysnots: that made us suspicious
            [02:48] freakysnots: xception told shadow to seer manti
            [02:48] freakysnots: shadow said manti was green
            [02:48] freakysnots: xception seered manti at the same time
            [02:48] freakysnots: it showed up as red
            [02:48] freakysnots: so now, we have a simple answer
            [02:48] freakysnots: shadow lied
            [02:48] freakysnots: manti is wolf
            [02:48] freakysnots: both of them must go
            [02:48] freakysnots: 1 wolf left
            [03:00] twgxrzr: Like I said in the thread, this seems like you guys are putting a lot of faith into a lot of infallable claims.
            [03:00] freakysnots: So are you saying that the item works better than the actual seer
            [03:01] freakysnots: And are you also saying that it just so happens that Shadow lied about his seer AND his item doesn't let him transfer it to whom he likes
            [03:04] twgxrzr: I'm saying you guys are putting all your faith into mystery item claims. When I hosted with items, seering items were more powerful than the actual seer, they seered the true color of all roles. It's entirely possible that this alleged item is allowed to be transfered to player x at will, it's also entirely possible that it's not.
            [03:04] freakysnots: Oh wow, are you defending him?
            [03:05] freakysnots: It is impossible for an item that makes every human appear red.
            [03:05] freakysnots: That would be silly
            [03:05] freakysnots: You would take that over manti was seered red?
            [03:06] freakysnots: dude
            [03:06] freakysnots: [03:05] jungmour2009: tell him that I've already confirmed
            [03:06] jungmour2009: seer items don't seer true color
            [03:06] freakysnots: what do you mean by that
            [03:06] freakysnots: oh you asked mak?
            [03:06] jungmour2009: yeah
            [03:06] freakysnots: k
            [03:08] freakysnots: Basically, seer item = same result as seer himself
            [03:08] freakysnots: xception says mak confirmed it
            [03:08] freakysnots: Didn't ask mak, but I trust his word
            [03:09] twgxrzr: Quite obviously I'm not defending him, you're not a women, so, don't twist my words. If you read my post, I believe we're coming to the same conclusions here, just through different ways. Since the last game, where I actually had a chance to do well and I lied about my mystery until the end, I'm not too lenient on believing anything in a mystery game. I'm trying to stick to good ol' logic, so I'm believing Manth is a wolf, and I don't see how shadow could OR couldn't be one, based solely on his claimings. Cleared up?
            [03:11] freakysnots: So basically you are saying that Shadow lying about a result doesn't make him a wolf.
            [03:11] freakysnots: Yet he is neutral, so he can still lean towards wolf or human.
            [03:12] freakysnots: Even though he fully lied.
            [03:14] freakysnots: Oh, I just reread that
            [03:14] freakysnots: um
            [03:14] freakysnots: Another thing that just happened.
            [03:14] freakysnots: Shadow said manti was MW
            [03:14] twgxrzr: I'm saying him lying about items is stupid. It makes him look like a moron, if he's a human, and a fool, if he's a wolf. What I'm also saying is that that doesn't seem like a lot of good evidence. I -would- personally vote for him based on it, if we were voting him right now, since it's the best we have, second to Manti. It's just that since FJ's post about there being lack of skill in the game, I'm trying to use more skill to base a more logical claim on shadow.
            [03:14] freakysnots: and xception and i were wolves
            [03:15] freakysnots: So he went and assumed manti was MW instead of human, and xception and I were wolves
            [03:15] freakysnots: That wouldn't make sense because xception and I wouldn't kill the MW even if we were wolves
            [03:15] freakysnots: and it surprised me that he assumed manti was MW to begin with
            [03:16] freakysnots: Right now rzr, I'm not sure weather to believe you anymore because of your change in vote eariler on
            [03:16] freakysnots: You are the last suspect we have
            [03:17] twgxrzr: See, now that I can agree with. You guys wouldn't kill the MW, first off, and second, if you had to you wouldn't be the ones convicting him.
            [03:17] twgxrzr: Ah, so I'm a suspect? So, I gather you didn't read my post hmmm?
            [03:18] freakysnots: What is certain is that manti had poorly created an aliby for the death of someone other than him.
            [03:18] freakysnots: That made me suspect manti.
            [03:18] freakysnots: Making shadow seer manti as well as xception seering manti gets rid of our second suspicion
            [03:19] freakysnots: since he was lying about his item.
            [03:19] freakysnots: Which worked since the results were different.
            [03:19] freakysnots: So now, there is 1 wolf left.
            [03:19] freakysnots: Should be easy since seer is alive, and guard has the item
            [03:19] freakysnots: Just take turns guarding etc
            [03:20] twgxrzr: Yes, which makes up virtually invincible. Now, I say we lynch them both in order of most suspicious.
            [03:21] freakysnots: Erm, which is why manti goes first
            [03:21] freakysnots: Shadow gets vigi'd
            [03:21] freakysnots: so they both die this phase
            [03:21] freakysnots: or
            [03:21] freakysnots: this day/night
            [03:21] freakysnots: It could go the other way, but I started with manti
            [03:21] freakysnots: Shouldn't matter really
            [03:23] twgxrzr: Ok, but I'm using some of my own logic to place the vote as well. The thing I'd like to address here is pnt's killing. I don't understand it.
            [03:23] freakysnots: I'm guessing pnt was just another vet picked off instead of manti
            [03:24] freakysnots: manti was about to use that as an excuse
            [03:25] twgxrzr: So, then wouldn't it make the most sense for us, if we have a guarding item, to protect a vet?
            [03:26] freakysnots: Guarding item only works on yourself.
            [03:27] twgxrzr: And there's only one?
            [03:27] freakysnots: Yes
            [03:27] freakysnots: There are 3 items that the seer knows about
            [03:27] freakysnots: Makes sense since there is guard/seer/vigi
            [03:27] freakysnots: I doubt there are any duplicates
            [03:28] freakysnots: It was manti's suggestion to come to xception with the items
            [03:28] freakysnots: Getting shadow closer to xception
            [03:29] freakysnots: All of these little things lead to why manti was seered by both the seer and shadow
            [03:29] freakysnots: I'm not even sure if shadow indeed even use the item
            [03:29] freakysnots: If he did, it is in the hands of another wolf
            Session Close (twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 03:29:51 2008

            Session Start (freakysnots:twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 03:44:11 2008
            [03:44] freakysnots: Oh yea, vote manti please
            [03:44] freakysnots: Way enough evidence to vote him.
            [03:46] twgxrzr: Yeah, yeah. Can we address why I'm a suspect now? Oh, and post the parts in this convo about Manti, and link me to the thread, I'll go vote.
            [03:47] freakysnots: Don't worry, I will post them when the time is right.
            [03:47] freakysnots: by them, I mean why you are a suspect
            [03:47] freakysnots: We will know by the wolfing tonight
            [03:47] freakysnots: (Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=93935&page=10
            [03:49] freakysnots: What part of the convo do you want me to post
            [03:49] twgxrzr: Whatever, I just don't want to get screwed over.
            Session Close (twgxrzr): Mon Jun 09 03:49:51 2008

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #186
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Yup, yup, that's it. I didn't want anyone to think I was bandwaggoning.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • LifeVirus7
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2004
                • 113

                #187
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                I was planning on saving my death post for a special occasion, but i think it's just as worth it to ask why you do this every post:
                The game is based off Portal, so I'm singing the song the game is known for, Still Alive.

                And unsafetying aTz to vote Manti. Reasoning makes sense to me.

                Now these points of data make a beautiful line
                And we're out of beta
                We're releasing on time.
                And so I'm GLaD I got burned
                Think of all the things we learned
                For the people who are
                Still alive.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  Xception, I don't think you seered me at all. If you had I'd have come back green.

                  First of all this bull****
                  Originally posted by Xception704
                  Ok, freaky didn't explain this properly so I will. When manti had suggested that the people with the items come out to me, Shadow was the first one to come. He claimed that his item is redistributed at random. Someone else came out to me with the another item but he says he gets to choose who to give the item to. I didn't pay much attention at the time, I realized one of the wolves are most likely going to have an item to make the game balanced. Since shadow's item seemed like the odd one out, I didn't trust him at the time.

                  When Manti lied about his guard item, I had decided to test both Shadow along with Manti. I told Shadow to seer Manti while I seered Manti as well to see if he was telling the truth. When the results came back, Manti had been seered red while Shadow claimed that Manti was green. So basically either there is an item ****ing with us, which I highly doubt, or they are both wolves covering each other up.

                  Now, we lynch Manti first, then shadow next.
                  I told you I was bluffing when I posted it, don't be a moron and say I lied about it, because Thats a complete lie.

                  DarkManticoreX2 (6:49:15 PM): oh bluffs
                  DarkManticoreX2 (6:49:20 PM): what can't you do
                  DarkManticoreX2 (6:51:53 PM): hey you
                  jungmour2009 (7:00:55 PM): ?
                  jungmour2009 (7:00:58 PM): bluffs?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:01:04 PM): recent pot
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:01:08 PM): recent poSt
                  jungmour2009 (7:01:12 PM): what post?
                  jungmour2009 (7:01:14 PM): the lulz?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:01:24 PM): go reAd threAd
                  jungmour2009 (7:01:30 PM): going
                  jungmour2009 (7:02:20 PM): you have a guard item? o.O
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:02:26 PM): ............
                  jungmour2009 (7:02:34 PM): ??
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:02:49 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...826909lawl.PNG
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:02:52 PM): ugh
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:02:58 PM): DarkManticoreX2 (6:49:15 PM): oh bluffs
                  DarkManticoreX2 (6:49:20 PM): what can't you do
                  jungmour2009 (7:04:27 PM): k back
                  jungmour2009 (7:04:31 PM): was playing ut
                  jungmour2009 (7:04:33 PM): p.s. you play starcraft
                  jungmour2009 (7:04:34 PM): ?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:04:42 PM): ye
                  jungmour2009 (7:04:43 PM): wtf is that picture? o.O
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:04:54 PM): a screw up c/p
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:05:00 PM): ma and drugstore though
                  jungmour2009 (7:05:05 PM): so I have no clue what you're saying?
                  jungmour2009 (7:05:11 PM): where was I bluffing?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:05:18 PM): where i was bluffing dummy
                  jungmour2009 (7:05:21 PM): .....
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:05:22 PM): ----...----
                  jungmour2009 (7:05:32 PM): I.am.SO.confused.
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:05:44 PM): its not hard
                  jungmour2009 (7:05:57 PM): wanna tell me straight up?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:05:57 PM): post 158 is a bluff
                  jungmour2009 (7:06:05 PM): ohhhhhh
                  jungmour2009 (7:06:16 PM): so wolves don't target you?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:06:31 PM): yup

                  jungmour2009 (7:06:38 PM): then why were you like "what can't YOU do?"
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:11 PM): i could bluff i was president of the US
                  jungmour2009 (7:07:15 PM): lol.
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:25 PM): i could bluff I created the wheel
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:33 PM): oh bluffs, what cant you do
                  jungmour2009 (7:07:45 PM): Oh I see what you're saying
                  jungmour2009 (7:07:47 PM): I think ...
                  jungmour2009 (7:07:50 PM): =)
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:54 PM): bout time
                  DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:56 PM): rofL
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:04:27 PM): ps
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:04:44 PM): the item that does guardings is the weigthed companion cube
                  DarkManticoreX2 (8:04:53 PM): if freaky asks i told you i have it
                  DarkManticoreX2 (9:55:47 PM): also
                  DarkManticoreX2 (9:55:50 PM): I hate freaky
                  jungmour2009 (9:55:54 PM): why?
                  DarkManticoreX2 (9:56:05 PM): attack me after night is over
                  DarkManticoreX2 (9:56:08 PM): not before
                  DarkManticoreX2 (9:56:18 PM): now I don't know if the wolves will buy my bluff

                  Now understandably, Freaky quizzed me on the workings of the cube and came to the conclusion that I was bluffing about it, Which was true. And I worked that out through Xception. Freaky's right, having two cubes would be mad overpowering. I was just trying to live through the night.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    New post, different subject.

                    As far as the seering goes, Xception's almost has to be the seer. I'd be extremely disapointed at a wolf coming out as seer night 1 and not being counterclaimed.

                    First of all, The seer item is not a jynx. Something is messing with xception's seering or he never seered me. If I was a MW, there wouldn't be two different results. I'd be seered green by both. So thats out of the question.

                    If I was a regular wolf I wouldn't have told another wolf to cover for me with a seering item. That gets us both killed when one of us gets seered later.

                    Second of all I'm probably going to be lynched anyway. So The people I'm most suspicious of at the moment are Nellac and hoochan.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Manti - 5/7 - freaky, Xception, Nellac, rzr, LifeVirus
                      freaky - 1/7 - Sh4d0w
                      hoochan - 1/7 - Manti

                      Left to vote: BDN, emerald, dooey, Sully, atz, hoochan

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 693

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Originally posted by manti
                        Something is messing with xception's seering or he never seered me.
                        This. I also /very/ highly doubt the likelihood that 2 wolves were seered back to back....
                        Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Manti for all of the reasons stated above...mainly the item mixup.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            If you're voting for me because of the item mixup, get your head out of your ass.

                            I did that intentionally to try and live through the night.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              Sorry, but you are dead Manti.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                That's insta. Update post coming soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...