TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #301
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    Originally posted by hoochan
    No, that doesn't make the second part right.

    And Rzr, the first part was correct. I skimmed through the ruleset quickly and didn't find anything on self voting.
    I was excluding the loophole seeing that voting for yourself without it counting is pointless. But, you're right, you can vote for yourself. It just won't count as a vote.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #302
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      Well then, my vote chart is obsolete.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #303
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        Meh.

        Freaky then.

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #304
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Isn't day over?


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #305
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
            Isn't day over?
            Yes. Vote chart incoming, along with update.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #306
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              God, I hate having no internet. Until I get it back fully, I'm appointing rzr as my co-host, so he can update with his cell. Send both me and him a copy of PMs unless I say otherwise, please.

              dooey - 1/6 - hoochan
              hoochan - 1/6 - freaky
              freaky - 4/6 - Sh4d0w, LifeVirus7, aTz, Xception
              nellac - 1/6 - BDN

              PHANTOMS - dooey, Nellac, Sully.

              --------------------------------------------------------

              Freaky decided it would be a good idea to take a look at the operational end of the Device. His head exploded instantly.

              It is now Night 4. Night will end tomorrow, June 17 at 10:30 PM or when I have all PMs. Again, I apologize for not updating on time a lot, but not having wi-fi is a pain in the ass.

              1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
              2. rzr (twgXrzr)
              3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
              4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
              5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
              6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
              7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
              8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
              9. travman301 (RBennie362)
              10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
              11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
              12. Nellac (NellacKun)
              13. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
              14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
              15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
              16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

              Comment

              • Nellac
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 28

                #307
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                All right, I got back from out of town and read the thread. And wtf, wasn't freaky a human? He got the guard item night 1, and it wouldn't make sense to start off the game with giving the wolves such an item. Also, not only did he vote for kirth, who was seered red, but he also tore through the excuses kirth made up. And lastly, the statement that "apparently he's completely given up and wants to be lynched so that he can find out all the roles". Why the hell would a wolf do this? He also claimed to have a vigi, which a wolf would have at least tried to stay alive to make it easier for the wolves to win. And based on the amount of investigating and planning he's done so far, it wouldn't make sense just to give up if he was a wolf.

                Based on the people I've talked to, I think the wolves are one or more of the following:

                BDN
                Dooey
                LifeVirus
                Atzuelo
                Sully


                Also, because I think freaky is a human, it's more than likely that one or two of the wolves had voted for him. So, I'm thinking that one of them is either LifeVirus or Atzuelo.


                These are my thoughts. I think the humans are going to lose from the lack of reasoning in this game.

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #308
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  No, we just don't care anymore. It's summer and most of us (at least I am) are enjoying it.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #309
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    Originally posted by hoochan
                    No, we just don't care anymore. It's summer and most of us (at least I am) are enjoying it.
                    qft

                    Comment

                    • aTzUeLo1191
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 594

                      #310
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Originally posted by Nellac
                      All right, I got back from out of town and read the thread. And wtf, wasn't freaky a human? He got the guard item night 1, and it wouldn't make sense to start off the game with giving the wolves such an item. Also, not only did he vote for kirth, who was seered red, but he also tore through the excuses kirth made up. And lastly, the statement that "apparently he's completely given up and wants to be lynched so that he can find out all the roles". Why the hell would a wolf do this? He also claimed to have a vigi, which a wolf would have at least tried to stay alive to make it easier for the wolves to win. And based on the amount of investigating and planning he's done so far, it wouldn't make sense just to give up if he was a wolf.

                      Based on the people I've talked to, I think the wolves are one or more of the following:

                      BDN
                      Dooey
                      LifeVirus
                      Atzuelo
                      Sully


                      Also, because I think freaky is a human, it's more than likely that one or two of the wolves had voted for him. So, I'm thinking that one of them is either LifeVirus or Atzuelo.


                      These are my thoughts. I think the humans are going to lose from the lack of reasoning in this game.
                      I thought freaky was human too...I just voted for him because he asked to be lynched.


                      Originally posted by omgitznpv
                      brb suicide
                      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #311
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Remember to send me the PM's too. FYI.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • dooey100
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 370

                          #312
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          PHANTOMS - dooey, Nellac, Sully.


                          I safetied on nellac

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #313
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            Xception's dead. Day whatever we're on ends June 19 10:30 PM EST. I'm finding a replacement for sully..
                            Last edited by rzr; 06-17-2008, 11:04 PM.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 693

                              #314
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              Originally posted by dooey100
                              PHANTOMS - dooey, Nellac, Sully.


                              I safetied on nellac

                              phantom means nellac didn't vote, not nobody voted for him.
                              Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #315
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                He's asking why he got a phantom when he safetied.

                                Comment

                                Working...