TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #16
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    Oh, I got this item called "a Weighted Companion Cube" which will protect me during the night phase from what ever. After I use the item, I can give it to anyone I want and I am guessing they can give it to anyone they want after they use it too.

    I'm gonna go say that mak probably won't give this item to a wolf since the item will only be shared among the wolves so you guys can trust me because I'm human.

    p.s. I'm using it tonight and passing it to the seer since I just want to live past night 1.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #17
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      I don't think it's safe to really assume anything, but that seems to be the most strategic idea. Though you should give it to the seer, because of what you just posted about vigis and wolfings overriding guardings. Your item though, have fun.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #18
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        ****
        missed the signups

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #19
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Just go vote for my game in the jTWG sign ups

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • LifeVirus7
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2004
            • 113

            #20
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot
            speak. In the event that the Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment
            Center urges you to disregard its advice.


            And other items that might exist in this game, for those that haven't played Portal;
            The Portal Gun (Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out)
            The security cameras you break in each level (please do not break vital testing apparatus)
            The non-weighted companion cube cubes
            The turrets (Are you still there?)
            And of course, the Cake (is a lie!)

            Apature Science
            We do what we must
            Because we can
            For the good of all of us
            Except the ones who are dead

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #21
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Originally posted by meno_rocks123
              ****
              missed the signups
              You can still sign up to be a sub if you want.

              Comment

              • dooey100
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 370

                #22
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                And other items that might exist in this game, for those that haven't played Portal;
                The Portal Gun (Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out)
                The security cameras you break in each level (please do not break vital testing apparatus)
                The non-weighted companion cube cubes
                The turrets (Are you still there?)
                And of course, the Cake (is a lie!)
                Don't forget the GLaDOS cores. And that radio that plays the same annoying song over and over. Whenever I found that radio, I tossed it in a portal as far away as I could.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  sorry for posting, but can I sub since I didn't even know signups were up yet

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    Again, there's a jTWG host sign up going, I'll send out a message to everyone who missed that.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      I'm going to need to be replaced, seeing as the storms are knocking around internet service here (and the weather says there's going to be storms for the rest of the week =/).

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Originally posted by dooey100
                        Don't forget the GLaDOS cores. And that radio that plays the same annoying song over and over. Whenever I found that radio, I tossed it in a portal as far away as I could.
                        add a cup that only breaks one way, a set of tools, and a rocket launcher turret and we're about set.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Originally posted by Temote
                          I'm going to need to be replaced, seeing as the storms are knocking around internet service here (and the weather says there's going to be storms for the rest of the week =/).
                          Get a phone ><

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            Trav, Xception, you're both on the thread right now. So, Trav, I messaged you and Xception isn't even online.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              I was online. =\

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                emerald will be replacing Temote. Night continues as usual.

                                Comment

                                Working...