TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #286
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    p.s. I want to be siggied for that post. =\

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #287
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      Ok you know what?

      I'm sick of hooch talking. If you guys don't lynch me, I am using my vigi on him.

      Good day.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wD3v1L
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 693

        #288
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        freaky if I forgot to vote already.
        Funny stuff goes in this area right?

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #289
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Staying with hooch, I'm pretty sure that freaky isn't wolf from talking to him earlier and b/c he got an item N1 but w/e.


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #290
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            wtf happened to this game

            nellac fts
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • LifeVirus7
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2004
              • 113

              #291
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              no more safety, FREAKY

              Look at me still talking
              When there's science to do
              When I look up there
              It makes me GLaD I'm not you

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #292
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                hoochan - 2 - atz, freaky
                nellac - 2 - dooey , bdn
                freaky - 3 - xception , shadow, lifevirus
                dooey - 1 - hoochan

                votes for yourself don't count

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #293
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  You can vote yourself, it doesn't prevent phantom, but you can vote yourself and it will count.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #294
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science



                    I'm going to see what all the commotion is about. If I get hooked, expect me to be inactive

                    gonna play portal

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #295
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      You can vote yourself, it doesn't prevent phantom, but you can vote yourself and it will count.
                      I need verification of this. I know the first part is right but idk about the second.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #296
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        If first part is right, then the second part has to be right.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #297
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          You can vote yourself, it doesn't prevent phantom, but you can vote yourself and it will count.
                          Neither part is factual. You are not allowed to vote for yourself. Casting a vote upon yourself will be ignored. If you attempt to vote for yourself, and you do not vote for anyone else during the day, and insta isn't reached, you will recieve a phantom.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #298
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            Yeah I think rzr is right on that one.

                            Switching to freaky so we can get this show on the road.


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #299
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              And also so he can play Portal w/o anyone disrupting him of being inactive.


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #300
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                If first part is right, then the second part has to be right.
                                No, that doesn't make the second part right.

                                And Rzr, the first part was correct. I skimmed through the ruleset quickly and didn't find anything on self voting.

                                Comment

                                Working...