TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #331
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    Aww...bye Xception.

    atz euthanized my companion cube.

    Oh yeah and sorry for being super inactive in the thread. I've been on AIM more though.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #332
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      atz. I'm happy with either of them going today.

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #333
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        Originally posted by dooey100
        atz. I'm happy with either of them going today.
        Either of who?

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #334
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          atz or nellac. they are my top suspicions

          Comment

          • Pyroshock
            ε=-dΦ/dt
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 1170

            #335
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            one more for atz is insta, correct?

            Oh and safety on bdn, I might not be able to do anything tomorrow, personal matters

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #336
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              and for my own good here's an update, im pretty bad at visualizing where things are without one of these

              1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
              2. rzr (twgXrzr)
              3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
              4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
              5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
              6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
              7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
              8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
              9. travman301 (RBennie362)
              10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
              11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
              12. Nellac (NellacKun)
              13. Pyroshock (PyroshockTWG)
              14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
              15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
              16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

              Pyroshock - 1.001 out of 5 > Nellac, phantom
              atz - 4 out of 5 > hoochan, shadow, BDN, dooey
              BDN - 1 out of 5 > Pyroshock

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #337
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                Woah wait a sec...what did I do? And how did I euthanize BDN's companion cube?

                Nellac for now...and you guys are making a mistake.


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • aTzUeLo1191
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 594

                  #338
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  Originally posted by hoochan
                  3) atz, switching your vote because the person you voted for had 1 vote means you're blatantly bandwagoning which screams wolf. I'm sorry, but I have to vote atz.
                  He asked to be lynched...he was tired of playing the game. Xception and some others voted for him too.


                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  brb suicide
                  JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #339
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    Yea, but you reason for pure ****.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #340
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Holy ****. There was no English in that last post.

                      I meant to say:

                      Yea, but your reason was pure ****.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #341
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        If you think that letting him play Portal in his solitude was my first reason for getting rid of him, you need to wake up. It wasn't bandwagoning, and it didn't even do anything anyway as far as the end vote. If that is the reason you are voting for me, GTFO.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #342
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Lamest excuse I've ever heard. You bought this on yourself. If you aren't wolf, then you should learn how to make decisions without being suspicious next time (actually, same goes if you are a wolf).

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #343
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            **** yes. I've got internet access back, so no need to keep sending rzr PMs. I should have no trouble updating on time, or close to it, unless work interferes now. Sorry about that, nothing I could do. =/

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #344
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              I know it was unavoidable, but an absence of host activity really lost my interest in this game. ... oh, and summer had an effect too.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #345
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                I as afraid of that. Stupid parents always manage to screw me over. Hopefully next time I host, I'll be able to stay active the whole time.

                                Comment

                                Working...