TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #346
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    **** yes. I've got internet access back, so no need to keep sending rzr PMs.
    Hmmm? Ok, have fun, guys. And girls(?)

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #347
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      Originally posted by hoochan
      Lamest excuse I've ever heard. You bought this on yourself. If you aren't wolf, then you should learn how to make decisions without being suspicious next time (actually, same goes if you are a wolf).
      Ok, by your reasoning then, Lifevirus, Shadow, and Xception were all wolves because they voted for freaky. And actually, none of them gave a reason. Isn't that a bit more suspicious than what I did?


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • LifeVirus7
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 113

        #348
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
        Ok, by your reasoning then, Lifevirus, Shadow, and Xception were all wolves because they voted for freaky. And actually, none of them gave a reason. Isn't that a bit more suspicious than what I did?
        Originally posted by Xception704
        Okay, the game's back on.

        Fact: I just talked with Makilaz, and the wolving was sent at 8:21 PM on June 10th, meaning none of Freaky's posts had any effect on the wolving.

        So let's recap.

        Emerald had the seer item. Only myself, my other item-claimer, and freaky knew who had the seer item at the time of the wolving (8:21 PM). Hoochan found out later (around 12:30 AM on June 11th), but that's irrelevant considering there was no change in wolving target.

        My item-claimer has the vigi item, and there's no way he's a wolf considering a wolf would NOT come to me with the vigi item. So that leaves myself and freaky with the knowledge of who had the seer item. I'm seer, so that leaves freaky.




        tl;dr version:
        Emerald had the seer item. Three people knew about it - myself, a vigi-item-claimer, and freaky. I'm seer, and a wolf wouldn't come to me with a vigi.

        Freaky.

        P.S. I trusted Freaky because at the start of the game, he gave me the guard item. That seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do on the part of a wolf, but what I realized a few days ago is the fact that Freaky gave me the guard item, but he basically controlled who had it and when it was used, plus he gained information about several other factors.
        Is that reasoning good enough for you? Was plenty good enough for me.

        I started the game with the vigi item, so I was in that little fun club of Xception, giving me the same reasoning on lynching freaky. Since Xception's dead, it's hard to confirm it with a corpse. But, someone else alive knows it's true. Seriously, don't try to lynch or vigi me unless you're a wolf. Thank you, have a nice day.

        To the Bat Ladder! I mean daily lynching. aTz

        I've experiments to run
        There is research to be done
        On the people who are
        Still alive!

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #349
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Originally posted by LifeVirus7
          Is that reasoning good enough for you? Was plenty good enough for me.
          1. That was my reason too...I guess my joke of "let's let him play Portal w/o collecting phantoms" didn't go over too well.

          Originally posted by LifeVirus7
          I started the game with the vigi item, so I was in that little fun club of Xception, giving me the same reasoning on lynching freaky. Since Xception's dead, it's hard to confirm it with a corpse. But, someone else alive knows it's true. Seriously, don't try to lynch or vigi me unless you're a wolf. Thank you, have a nice day.
          What?


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #350
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
            1. That was my reason too...I guess my joke of "let's let him play Portal w/o collecting phantoms" didn't go over too well.
            Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
            Staying with hooch, I'm pretty sure that freaky isn't wolf from talking to him earlier and b/c he got an item N1 but w/e.
            Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
            Switching to freaky so we can get this show on the road.
            So we can get this show on the road?

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #351
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              1. I don't know why that was bolded, I already put my vote in before freaky said he wanted to go. Get your facts straight.

              2. That was because mak wasn't here and no one was posting/on AIM. If I'm getting votes for that, then you're all LVP.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 693

                #352
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                *reads thread* *still voting for atz*
                Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #353
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  Bah. Work had me distracted. Sorry for updating so late.

                  atz has been lynched.

                  It's now Night 5. Night will end tomorrow, June 23rd, at 10:30 PM

                  1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                  2. rzr (twgXrzr)
                  3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
                  4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                  5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                  6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
                  7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                  8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
                  9. travman301 (RBennie362)
                  10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                  11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                  12. Nellac (NellacKun)
                  13. Pyroshock (PyroshockTWG)
                  14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                  15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                  16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #354
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    hoochan was discovered face down on the ground amidst a group of sentry guns. "The cake... is a lie..." were his last words.

                    It's now Day 5. Day will end June 26th, at 10:30 pm.

                    1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                    2. rzr (twgXrzr)
                    3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
                    4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                    5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
                    7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                    8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
                    9. travman301 (RBennie362)
                    10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                    11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                    12. Nellac (NellacKun)
                    13. Pyroshock (PyroshockTWG)
                    14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                    15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 693

                      #355
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Crap. Another one of my suspicions down... And I have a really bad feeling that there are 2 wolves left. On the upside, we know that we lynched one wolf because there's no default victory

                      I have nothing to go off of. Talk to me if you can find me online.
                      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                      Comment

                      • Nellac
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 28

                        #356
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        I vote for Pyroshock

                        I don't know what sully was hidding, but he was hidding something. Whatever that was, Pyro is now keeping that secret.

                        More to come later.

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #357
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          yessss i got a famous quote

                          woohooo

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #358
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            It's nice to see that Makilaz is still putting effort into the game, even when it seems that people don't care.

                            Safety on dooey
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • dooey100
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 370

                              #359
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              something unexpected has come up and i need to be replaced. sorry

                              Comment

                              • LifeVirus7
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 113

                                #360
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                Yes, the cake is a lie despite being delicious and moist. Just putting a safety on BDN for now.

                                [PS:] And believe me I am still alive
                                [PPS:] I'm doing science and I'm still alive
                                [PPPS:] I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive
                                [FINAL THOUGHT:]
                                While you're dying I'll be still alive

                                Comment

                                Working...