TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #211
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    What an inspirational thread since I've been gone. Well, all I see is hoochan complaining about someone even saying a little time inclinations of him being a wolf and getting defense.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #212
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      Not time, tiny. Sorry, stupid Predictive Texting/T9.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #213
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        T9 sucks ass.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #214
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Pardon my French.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #215
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            T9's kept me playing this game, and talking to you guys, for months now.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #216
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Just putting this up here, I have this saved in case anyone wanted any information from it:

              Sunday, June 08, 2008
              Nellac Kun (11:42:58 PM): so freaky is pushing to lynch manti and then shadow, what do you think about it?
              twgXrzr (11:46:49 PM): Well, I'm not entirely caught up yet, but thus far I see: Freaky wants shadow and Manth lynched. Neither have defended themself well, Manti not at all. Shadow wants freaky dead.
              I don't really see logic in any of it, just a lot of item crap getting thrown around.
              twgXrzr signed off at 11:51:32 PM
              twgXrzr (11:59:07 PM): My apologies, my AIM kicked me off. Can you copy/paste the last few things you sent me?
              Monday, June 09, 2008
              Nellac Kun (12:00:01 AM):i didn't say anything after your reply, sorry
              twgXrzr (12:02:09 AM): lol, it's ok. So, what's on your mind, clementine?
              Nellac Kun (12:02:52 AM): Shadow i'm sure is a wolf, and i havn't talked to manti yet, he's always been offline.
              Nellac Kun (12:03:43 AM): seering and the posts on the forum he's got my vote.
              Nellac Kun (12:04:10 AM): this game should be over fairly quickly. if you count kirth as the 1st wolf.
              twgXrzr (12:06:38 AM): Mhmmm, it's been a cool game thus far. I just hate being so inactive, I'm usually here 24/7. I do regard DrKirth as the first wolf, that leaves us with supposedly one remaining, if all suspicions are correct.
              Nellac Kun (12:06:55 AM): yep.
              Nellac Kun (12:09:00 AM): have a good night bro, i'm bouncing.
              twgXrzr (12:12:48 AM): Okey dokey, if you don't mind PMing me this conversation befor you log off I'd love you forever.
              Nellac Kun (12:14:03 AM): sure thing.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #217
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                Make the next dude die by turrets
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #218
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  What an inspirational thread since I've been gone. Well, all I see is hoochan complaining about someone even saying a little time inclinations of him being a wolf and getting defense.
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                  you've obviously never seen me complain or get defensive

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #219
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    No, but I've seen you act like a complete douce bag to the point where absolutely nobody wants to play with you. Well, except yourself...

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #220
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Also, I just realized AGAIN, that I still don't have the conversation, freaky. I checked both of my MSN/Hotmails and my website, nothing. Did you send it to my AIM email?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #221
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Also, I just realized AGAIN, that I still don't have the conversation, freaky. I checked both of my MSN/Hotmails and my website, nothing. Did you send it to my AIM email?
                        Sent you a PM on your website. Might have sent it to argo though.

                        Are you JellyBean?

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #222
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          No, but I've seen you act like a complete douce bag to the point where absolutely nobody wants to play with you. Well, except yourself...
                          I might act like a douchebag, but at least I don't play like a TWG novice.

                          "hay gais im on aim lol im me nao because i want to feel kewl"

                          "hay gais im still on aim and no one is on so i think that this post is totally necessary and is totally going to get people to talk to me"

                          "lol i see you looking at the thread im me because im so ****ing poplar"

                          If you have a problem with me being a dick, then you'll just have to live with it just as I have had to live with your unnecessary posts of stupidity.

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #223
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            As for making a productive post towards this game, I'm still not convinced that Manti was a wolf. You guys are totally just finding the smallest things to pick at and then trying to lynch them.

                            People I've seen in particular who have been itching to scape goat people:

                            Xception (Although he's the most likely seer, he's still being incredibly fickle)
                            Freaky (idk wtf this kid is thinking so I think he might be a wolf)

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #224
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              poplar
                              lololol @ TRD.

                              And btw I also think freaky has been acting a bit suspicious.


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #225
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                explination behind everything will be posted by xception after i get wolfed

                                in b4 dead

                                Comment

                                Working...