TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #151
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    Originally posted by hoochan
    What if the real seer is too scared to come out or they don't know how to approach it? If I were the seer and if I didn't know what to do, telling me that if I counterclaim and that I'll die along with the first claim of seer isn't the most attractive scenario.
    There is a seering item out there.

    So we can have an impartial third party seer the group.

    Xception is the seer, stop being dumb.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #152
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      emerald3x0 (1:08:33 PM): and I think the one having the item shouldn't tell until he has got the result, so the wolves don't interfere

      i agree with this

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #153
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        And if you want to put some sense to that line:

        (01:07:41 PM) merlonifan28: so who do you think should be seered by the item
        (01:08:09 PM) emerald000: I really don't know
        (01:08:30 PM) emerald000: and I think the one having the item shouldn't tell until he has got the result, so the wolves don't interfere

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #154
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          well w/e, this debate about my role is stupid. So here it is loud and clear and in plain sight.


          If you received a PM from Makilaz saying that you have the role of Seer, then come out into the thread, otherwise you will receive Least Valuable Player.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #155
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            lulz

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wD3v1L
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 693

              #156
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Originally posted by Xception704
              lulz
              this
              Funny stuff goes in this area right?

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #157
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                Night ends in 4 hours. If you haven't sent a PM yet, do so as soon as possible.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #158
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  Mak, I can't get to my pm's. My comp keeps crashing.

                  I'd like to use my guard item on myself D:
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #159
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    Ohi guys. Guess why I've been inactive.

                    Hint:


                    Reading through the thread now.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #160
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      [19:59] freakysnots: erm
                      [19:59] freakysnots: item
                      [19:59] freakysnots: wut
                      [19:59] freakysnots: called
                      [19:59] freakysnots: it
                      [20:00] Darkmanticorex2: weighted companion cube
                      [20:01] freakysnots: Oh wow
                      [20:01] freakysnots: That is so much of a lie
                      [20:01] Darkmanticorex2: oh?
                      [20:01] freakysnots: Yes
                      [20:01] Darkmanticorex2: im interested in why you think so
                      [20:01] freakysnots: wait
                      [20:02] freakysnots: why did you use it on yourself and not someone else
                      [20:02] Darkmanticorex2: because I don't want to be killed nimrod

                      [20:02] freakysnots: Wow
                      [20:02] Darkmanticorex2: xception has the guard
                      [20:03] Darkmanticorex2: and I'm a much bigger target then anyone else
                      [20:03] freakysnots: heh
                      [20:03] freakysnots: you are a wolf
                      [20:03] freakysnots: I know for a fact that you don't have the cube
                      [20:03] freakysnots: since the cube only allows you to guard yourself
                      [20:03] freakysnots: and not anyone else

                      [20:03] Darkmanticorex2: which is why i guarded myself
                      [20:03] Darkmanticorex2: =p
                      [20:03] freakysnots: But you didn't say that
                      [20:04] freakysnots: you gave some weird excuse
                      [20:04] freakysnots: Also, pass the item to the seer
                      [20:04] freakysnots: after you use it
                      [20:04] Darkmanticorex2: why does he need it?
                      [20:04] freakysnots: And if you don't we lynch you
                      [20:04] freakysnots: he needs it to confirm that you have the cube
                      [20:05] Darkmanticorex2: i already told him i have it,
                      [20:05] freakysnots: So?
                      [20:05] freakysnots: Pass it to him
                      [20:05] freakysnots: telling him you have it doesn't mean anything
                      [20:05] freakysnots: and why would you refuse to pass something useful to the seer
                      [20:06] Darkmanticorex2: he has the guard, he doesn't need it it's a waste on him
                      [20:06] freakysnots: and then again
                      [20:06] Darkmanticorex2: etc
                      [20:06] freakysnots: WUT
                      [20:06] freakysnots: dude
                      [20:06] freakysnots: he already have one of the weighted companion cubes
                      [20:06] freakysnots: which i gave him
                      [20:06] freakysnots: First of all
                      [20:06] freakysnots: I really doubt there is another one
                      [20:06] freakysnots: second of all
                      [20:06] freakysnots: if you do have it
                      [20:06] freakysnots: you can pass it to him, so both the guard and the seer have the cube
                      [20:06] freakysnots: so they can't die
                      [20:07] Darkmanticorex2: that makes more sense
                      [20:07] freakysnots: And also, you need to pass it to him to confirm that you have the cube
                      [20:07] freakysnots: which I am doubting right now
                      [20:07] Darkmanticorex2: yeah yeah I'll pass it to him in the morning
                      [20:07] Darkmanticorex2: but it still wont get there till end phase anyway
                      [20:07] freakysnots: No
                      [20:07] freakysnots: It arrives at beginning of phase
                      [20:07] freakysnots: I would know since I passed it night 1
                      [20:08] freakysnots: so if he doesn't get it at the beginning of the day
                      [20:08] freakysnots: you get lynched
                      [20:08] Darkmanticorex2: but im not going to pass it till after night is over
                      [20:08] Darkmanticorex2: because i dont wanna die
                      [20:08] freakysnots: When you send in the PM to use it
                      [20:08] freakysnots: you put with it a player's name
                      [20:08] freakysnots: you are protected
                      [20:08] freakysnots: and the item is transfered whent he phase is over
                      [20:09] Darkmanticorex2: hmm
                      [20:09] Darkmanticorex2: so it protects till the end of the phase?
                      [20:09] Darkmanticorex2: are you sure?
                      [20:09] Darkmanticorex2: im going to ask mak before i pass it
                      [20:09] freakysnots: yea
                      [20:09] freakysnots: i asked mak already
                      [20:09] freakysnots: he says to include the name of the person you want to transfer to
                      [20:10] freakysnots: in the PM


                      If manti doesn't pass the cube to xception, lynch him please.

                      Comment

                      • dooey100
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 370

                        #161
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        Ohi guys. Guess why I've been inactive.

                        Hint:


                        Reading through the thread now.
                        And you complain when we are inactive because of Brawl...


                        Back to topic:

                        I agree with freaky. Not only did Manti not know how the item worked properly, having 2 weighted companion cubes doesn't make sense in context with portal. If Xception doesn't get a cube tonight, Manti = wolf


                        Also, assuming Xception uses the cube he got from freaky tonight(although I understand you don't have to), he won't have one night 3 anyway, and Manti's would be very useful to him.


                        Also also, if there really are 2 cubes, Xcept and the guard can swap them back and forth each night, leaving the guard to try and save regular people.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #162
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          Originally posted by dooey100
                          Also also, if there really are 2 cubes, Xcept and the guard can swap them back and forth each night, leaving the guard to try and save regular people.
                          That is exactly why there isn't another cube.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #163
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            Night is now over. Update will come soon.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #164
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              Well, we'll get to see if my bluff worked or not now.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #165
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                Warming up neurotoxin emitters, please wait...
                                Neurotoxin will be dispensed in 5...
                                4...
                                3...
                                2...
                                1...
                                Neurotoxin has been released. pnt will have found it's deadliness much less funny than I have.

                                Night 2 is now over. pnt is dead.

                                It is now Day 2. Day will end June 10th, 10:30 PM EST.

                                1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                                2. rzr (twgXrzr)
                                3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
                                4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                                5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                                6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
                                7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                                8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
                                9. travman301 (RBennie362)
                                10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                                11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                                12. Nellac (NellacKun)
                                13. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                                14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                                15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                                16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)

                                Comment

                                Working...