TWG LXV: Aperture Science

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #316
    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

    [21:40] Nellac Kun: suprise wolf.
    [21:40] Dooeyabillion: i saw that post
    [21:40] Nellac Kun: good.
    [21:40] Nellac Kun: i saw you on the forums.
    [21:41] Nellac Kun: so what do you have to say for yourself?
    [21:41] Nellac Kun: being quiet and not posting is awfully suspicious.
    [21:41] Dooeyabillion: seeing as you reasoning is "based on people I've talked to"
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: there isn't alot of defending i can do
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: i agree
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: but i have a good
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: reason
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: final exams are coming up
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: ive been studying WAY to much
    [21:42] Dooeyabillion: my last one is on friday
    [21:43] Dooeyabillion: then ill be more into the game
    [21:43] Dooeyabillion: i do read the thread, though
    [21:43] Nellac Kun: sounds like the typical begining years of everyones lifes. why sign up if your going to be inactive?
    [21:43] Nellac Kun: reading isn't enough, now you've gone and made yourself public enemy number one.
    [21:43] Dooeyabillion: cause i hadn't played in over a month
    [21:43] Dooeyabillion: and i love this game
    [21:44] Nellac Kun: well, now your on the top of the list.
    [21:44] Dooeyabillion: what?
    [21:44] Dooeyabillion: beacuse... I'm inactive?
    [21:44] Nellac Kun: yrep.
    [21:44] Nellac Kun: yep*
    [21:44] Nellac Kun: we've deduced, that the inactive people are the wolfs, so it's only a matter of time before you get lynched.
    [21:48] Nellac Kun: anyway, hope you don't make it through the night, because if you do, your lynched.
    [21:48] Dooeyabillion: yes because you have that much power
    [21:49] Dooeyabillion: you think im a wolf, and that means ill be lynched
    [21:49] Dooeyabillion: unless you have others agreeing with you
    [21:49] Nellac Kun: of course i do, i wouldn't talk to you without consulting with others first.
    [21:49] Dooeyabillion: which would be odd in its own right
    [21:50] Dooeyabillion: unless you are a proven human
    [21:50] Nellac Kun: mmhm
    [21:51] Dooeyabillion: guard? or did you prove yourself with an item?
    [21:51] Nellac Kun: what do you think
    [21:51] Dooeyabillion: guard
    [21:52] Dooeyabillion: item wouldn't be enough proof for xcept
    [21:52] Nellac Kun: what can you give me in exchange for this information?
    [21:52] Dooeyabillion: i have nothing
    [21:52] Dooeyabillion: no items
    [21:53] Nellac Kun: oh well, so sad.
    [21:53] Nellac Kun: see ya after the update.


    tl;dr version: Nellac claimed to be the guard. He wasn't.

    Comment

    • Nellac
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 28

      #317
      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

      Originally posted by Dooey100

      tl;dr version: Nellac claimed to be the guard. He wasn't.
      It's important to know the difference between making a claim and gathering information. You made the claim, I simply did not deny it. Do you fault me for gathering information?

      I take it based on your definition of "information" that anything I would have told you would have been insinuated as proof that I am the guardian and nothing else.

      I never implied or even hinted that I was the guard.

      I am not the guardian, and as freaky posted earlier (June 11th), the guard has already died. (btw where is Xceptions short post)?

      I was pressuring you for information, nothing more, nothing less.

      That being said, I'm voting for Sully

      He stated the other night that he had not checked the forums in a while and requested to be updated on what happend in the past few days. This is a load of bull, as I've seen him online viewing this very thread in the timeframe he said he wasn't able to log on and update himself on the goings on of the game. Thanks to this I was able to deduce that he was either lying or doesn't want to play the game anymore. Like I stated before, it is of the opinion of those who I talked to before today, that the people on the list I previously posted are likely wolves and/or dead weight. Either way, they should be done away with.

      It's sad that I'm out of town on a temporary computer and I'm still able to stay on top of all of this and yes i'm also enjoying my summer.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wD3v1L
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 693

        #318
        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

        Nellac: Link is dead.
        Funny stuff goes in this area right?

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #319
          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

          Attention:Ok, in regards to Sully, he's too inactive and I am henceforth replacing him with Pyroshock. His AIM screenname is pyroshockTWG. He has recieved his PM, I will update this post in a minute with the list of players.

          1. BDN (MegamnGTX)
          2. rzr (twgXrzr)
          3. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
          4. freakysnots (freakysnots)
          5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
          6. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
          7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
          8. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
          9. travman301 (RBennie362)
          10. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
          11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
          12. Nellac (NellacKun)
          13. Pyroshock (PyroshockTWG)
          14. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
          15. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          16. hoochan (TWGhoochan)
          =======================================================
          Unless I hear otherwise about BDN being active on AIM or somewhere else we talk about TWG, I will start searching for a replacement for him, too.
          =======================================================

          Pyroshock - 1.001 > Nellac, phantom
          Nellac - 1.001 > dooey100, phantom
          Last edited by rzr; 06-18-2008, 08:24 AM.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #320
            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

            hey here's an idea

            how about you stop switching players back and forth between games >=\

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #321
              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

              Dead men shouldn't post, first off. Second, Council members shouldn't break rules. Third, it was one player; therefore, using the plural noun "players" is inaccurate. Anymore questions?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Pyroshock
                ε=-dΦ/dt
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 1170

                #322
                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                hey! i don't recall saying i wanted to be in this game >

                Comment

                • Pyroshock
                  ε=-dΦ/dt
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1170

                  #323
                  Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                  but i suppose it's fine

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #324
                    Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                    Originally posted by Nellac
                    It's important to know the difference between making a claim and gathering information. You made the claim, I simply did not deny it. Do you fault me for gathering information?

                    Allowing me to think you are the guard and saying you are the guard might as well be the same thing. Also, the only information you could have gained by claiming guard, (sorry allowing me to think you were guard), would be because I would only tell it to a confirmed human, in which case I would tell it to Xcept anyway.

                    I take it based on your definition of "information" that anything I would have told you would have been insinuated as proof that I am the guardian and nothing else.

                    I never implied or even hinted that I was the guard.

                    I am not the guardian, and as freaky posted earlier (June 11th), the guard has already died. (btw where is Xceptions short post)?

                    He was talking about the guard item, not the person.

                    I was pressuring you for information, nothing more, nothing less.


                    I Also think atz is a wolf based on this:

                    Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
                    I thought freaky was human too...I just voted for him because he asked to be lynched.
                    I know humans do this type of thing sometimes, but to me this just screams "I am a wolf" I ignore it sometimes, because humans do it too, but atz done some other odd things, like the safety after a red seering.

                    Comment

                    • Nellac
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2008
                      • 28

                      #325
                      Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                      Sorry Dooey, the Guardian is dead, and because of that Xception is too.

                      Sorry for the broken link. Apparently the link changes for each person that views it. All I posted in the link was Sully's posting history proving he was indeed online and posting in other forums at the times he claimed he couldn't look at this site.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #326
                        Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                        Originally posted by dooey100
                        I Also think atz is a wolf based on this:



                        I know humans do this type of thing sometimes, but to me this just screams "I am a wolf" I ignore it sometimes, because humans do it too, but atz done some other odd things, like the safety after a red seering.
                        Okay...I've already been over this. I stopped home for 5 min to see what was going on. People were wondering whether or not there was an item that altered the color of the seeings, and I saw there was 1 more vote for insta. I didn't want to insta just in case people were still going over this, so I safetied instead.

                        And if you think I am a wolf for voting for freaky you must be out of your mind. The seer voted for him, and he asked to be voted for. I had a vote for hooch earlier, but since it was the only one, I switched over to freaky.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #327
                          Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                          1) Pnt was the Guard. He died 3 nights ago. 2 nights ago, Emerald died. He had a seering item. That same night, X told me of a guard item. There are 2 guard items in this game. 1 of them, you have a 100% chance of guarding yourself and only yourself. The second guard item, you have a 50% chance of guarding someone else. That night, the guard item was used on X. That doesn't really matter though because he wasn't even the target of the wolfing.

                          2) dooey is almost always this low key in any game. I don't think we can rationalize that he was wolf based on the fact that he was "inactive" since he is basically every game that I've played with him.

                          3) atz, switching your vote because the person you voted for had 1 vote means you're blatantly bandwagoning which screams wolf. I'm sorry, but I have to vote atz.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #328
                            Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                            hahahahahahahahahahahahaha TWG

                            /death post

                            oh shit!

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 693

                              #329
                              Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                              Been reading what's been going on, sorry about not being online, I just got a new job and it's making it difficult to find decent amounts of time online.

                              After reading what I missed (almost 2 pages), not liking the fact that rzr put in a sub when the one he replaced was around, and with someone who didn't even want to be here, I'm a little irked. Anyways, with what I have seen, and my own suspicions, atz.
                              Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                              Comment

                              • Pyroshock
                                ε=-dΦ/dt
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1170

                                #330
                                Re: TWG LXV: Aperture Science

                                Hey Nellac or whoever, take your vote off me since I'm not inactive or whatever your reasoning for voting sully was

                                Comment

                                Working...