TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #241
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    safety on EnR

    Sorry, but might not be around for a while

    B-day = 17th

    Band camp = 16th - 18th.

    Be back the night of 18th.

    Sorry about this guyz

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #242
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      haha it's ok dood. We'll just lynch you anyways then :P

      haha just kidding, but you are sad it's your birthday?? What is up with that?

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #243
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        Originally posted by heavylee
        ohhhh.... so now the thread goes dead. I see how it is. The soc paper could be fun! It's about sex ed. Come on, no takers??
        Only if theres actual educational practice heavy , I can write a paper about mud, It would be just as interesting, need some good ole' motivation.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #244
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          xplay - 1/7 - Maki
          argo - 1/7 - EnR
          EnR - 1/7 - freaky

          Yet to vote: Heavy, argo, Pyro, xplay, rzr, gnr, Dragula, Manti, matt, meno
          Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 11-15-2007, 08:50 PM.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #245
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            umm... unless i am slightly losing my mind (which could be entirely possible) I am pretty sure I didn't vote yet. Someone correct me if I am wrong though...

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #246
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              Yeah, heavy definitely hasn't voted yet.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #247
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                eternal darkness
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #248
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  eternal darkness? Oh, and BDN, I can vote if you reallllly want me to. But I would rather wait until tomorrow to see how things go.

                  Still gathering my thoughts, not sure where to place my suspicions.

                  Comment

                  • xplayfan
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 752

                    #249
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    eternal darkness
                    rofl

                    Isn't that the Gamecube game where they try to trick you into thinking your controller is not connected, and stuff like that?

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #250
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      Yes. I once actually thought that my console crashed and turned it off, only to see the screen return to normal RIGHT before it powered down. What a ****er.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #251
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        Yes. I once actually thought that my console crashed and turned it off, only to see the screen return to normal RIGHT before it powered down. What a ****er.
                        that game was so bad for that.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #252
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          Irrelevant. So does anyone have any new suspects or are we all just going to bandwaggon again? I'll probaby be on tonight to vote, not in the morning.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #253
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            1. emerald000 (emerald3x0)-dead
                            2. argo15 (argo1516)-human
                            3. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)-50/50
                            4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)possibly wolf
                            5. freakysnots (freakysnots)possibly wolf, probablt not
                            6. rzr (twgXrzr)-me, take it as you want (human)
                            7. gnr61 (basketcase1161)-I'm thinking wolf
                            8. Dragula219 (DieHerPhilosophy)-most likely human
                            9. EnR (RyanFFR)-Probably wolf
                            10. Makilaz (BenderChan)-seer, trust confirmed
                            11. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)-probably human
                            12. Heavylee (Heavyleah)-human
                            13. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)-dead
                            14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) -wolf
                            15. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)-not sure, probably human
                            16. Litodude (Litodude)-dead

                            That's where I stand right now. Any one have any idea's. Also, to EnR: I know Argo is being inactive but is that a solid reason to vote for him? Do you have any reason to vote other than that your not sharing? Seems suspious to me to vote this early in the day, even if it's a safety. Which leads me to say, Argo and EnR, I would like to talk to the both of you on AIM later tonight. Capisce?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #254
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Sorry for the triple post, had to say this:

                              suspicious! God damn I've been trying to figure out how the hell to spell that word.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #255
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                I was talking to enr when he made his vote, he as well as makilaz thought the deadline was this morning. So they both put votes on, and Enr just decided to keep his vote on for now. That is why he voted so early. Not sure if he has any other suspicions though.

                                I am gonna vote Freaky for now. For two reasons
                                1. To avoid a phantom, as I don't know if I will be on again tonight.
                                2. He is the most suspicious to me so far, even though he is claimed to be white miller.

                                So, that is more of a safety, but a safety on someone I am suspicious of. Vote as you will. I will hopefully be on later to possibly change my vote with the turn of events.

                                Comment

                                Working...