TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #466
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    It was a fair enough post, Mak posting who he seered after he died is cheating( i know it was accidental but still...), so therefore the game is invalid and should be a draw


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #467
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      Originally posted by mattc16
      It was a fair enough post, Mak posting who he seered after he died is cheating( i know it was accidental but still...), so therefore the game is invalid and should be a draw
      Agreed, but like i already posted, a 2 game ban on maki is complete bullsh!t and he should just get a warning. Everyone deserves one their first **** up.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #468
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        Yellow is so hard to read.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #469
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          Archived 5-21-2014 5:26 PM EST
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          Working...