TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #211
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    I expected more phantoms than that. Good voting lol.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #212
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      Lots of last-minute safeties.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #213
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        lulz, if anyone wants to talk to me, i'm avaliable

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #214
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          This is probably going to cause me to be less active

          Sorry guys, been waiting for this for a while.


          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #215
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Did you seriously download CoD4? How long did that take?

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #216
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              Around 30 hours. Not many seeders.

              Comment

              • Pyroshock
                ε=-dΦ/dt
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 1170

                #217
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                800x600? I've lost all respect for you, freaky.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #218
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  If anyone has any opinions on who I should seer tonight, let me know over PM or IM.

                  Comment

                  • Dragula219
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 629

                    #219
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    I'm going to hang out with some friends tonight. I don't know exactly when I'll be back, but sometime tonight if anyone wants to talk I'll be on.
                    Violent Skank is Violent!

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #220
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      I don't use that resolution lulz, I resized it with imageshack so it wouldn't stretch the page. I simply can't imagine playing games on 800x600

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #221
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        And omfg CoD4 is awesome

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #222
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          This is probably going to cause me to be less active

                          Sorry guys, been waiting for this for a while.

                          Haha, i love how you have something with the word razor selected rofl. You make me feel so special freaky. lol

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #223
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            haha Finally the thread is active, but none of it has anything to do with the game.

                            Comment

                            • Pyroshock
                              ε=-dΦ/dt
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1170

                              #224
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              That's because it's night.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #225
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
                                rzr, DarkManticoreX2, freakysnots, heavylee, Makilaz, Pyroshock

                                Most people i think i have ever seen veiwing at once lol.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...