TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #346
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    I can see I'm not getting anywhere. So I guess the day will end like this?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #347
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      yo, I'm back, but will be here a bit later. Need to unpack etc.

      See ya in a few hours.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #348
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        happy belated birthday Freaky!

        PS, rzr, I'm around if you still needed to talk to me...

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #349
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          Oh how wonderful.

          The only thing left is MS Office



          Someone explain why everyone is voting for xplay?

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #350
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Originally posted by heavylee
            happy belated birthday Freaky!

            PS, rzr, I'm around if you still needed to talk to me...
            Wheres my belated birthday huh?
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #351
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              Happy Belated birthday Manti!

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #352
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                Such a shame that on Manti's birthday we have to watch the death of xplayfan.

                Internet took a dump on me this morning. No new phantoms, since everyone voted.

                'Tis now night 3. You know what that means, spirit/gravekeeper.


                1. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                2. argo15 (argo1516)
                3. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
                4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                5. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                6. rzr (twgXrzr)
                7. gnr61 (basketcase1161)
                8. Dragula219 (DieHerPhilosophy)
                9. EnR (RyanFFR)
                10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                11. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                12. Heavylee (Heavyleah)
                13. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                15. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                16. Litodude (Litodude)
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #353
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  Well here we go. I am the SPIRIT

                  Yeah, so you guys are like wtf, why are you coming out now?
                  I am offering the wolves a chance to win this game right now.

                  Yes thats right, And I'll explain.

                  As the spirit, I can only win by living. I am also too much of a "big name" player, and I recognize I will probably be wolved in the near future reguardless of if I stay behind the lines or not.

                  So, here's what I can offer the wolves.
                  #1. my revive ability works tonight. If the humans have succeded in lynching a wolf, I can bring that wolf back.
                  #2. I can offer not only one vote to your side, But two. I know who the gravekeeper is, and this person is willing to work with us if you make contact with me.
                  #3.This is a possible +3 vote to your votecount, and probably will result in you being able to take over the lynch from the humans.
                  #4. I know every special player on the human side (guardian included)

                  Here's what I ask from the wolves.
                  #1, I want cooperation, and I need 1 wolf to make contact with me. I'm not asking to know every wolf. Just one, which will be enough for us to work together.
                  #2. Don't wolf me.

                  So, wolves. Ask yourself, Is it worth the risk of sending 1 wolf to me for a chance to win the game, right here, right now? I'll be awaiting your response on AIM.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #354
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    wow, that's certainly not what I expected to see on n3. Interesting choice manti. Screws the rest of us though. They gave you too much power trusting you with all the names

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #355
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      Manti, now why would you go and post that?

                      Even if you do get in touch with the wolves and revive a wolf, then the host would say 'player has been revived' so right away the person who got revived will be dead.

                      I still say you are bluffing.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #356
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        Freaky, You neglect to realize, even if all the humans to vote for me, you will be unable to reach critical mass (instalynch) once this plan goes through.

                        What you all fail to realize, is that the only team that can stop me is the wolves, and it would be a shame if they missed an opportunity to win the game because of it.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #357
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          You are forgetting instalynch is set at 50%.

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #358
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            Insta is always at 50% is it not?

                            AIM. I'm there now if people want to talk...

                            mattc16mcfc


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #359
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Are we having fun yet or not?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #360
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                tons of fun.

                                Comment

                                Working...