TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #196
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    Quick someone message me on AIM
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #197
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      Oh reasons unknown is my talk for safety.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #198
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        Lito, why am I supposed to know why you're voting for Argo? I'm confused =/

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #199
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          Lito - 6/9 - Maki, EnR, Dragula, pyro, xplay, meno
          EnR - 1/9 - gnr
          matt - 1/9 - heavy
          argo - 1/9 - lito
          Manti - 1/9 - freaky

          Yet to vote: emerald, argo, Manti, matt, rzr
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #200
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            k manticore

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #201
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              Ok we may have to look at this again.

              Originally posted by Pyroshock
              Unsurprising.
              Originally posted by gnr61
              Because you killed him?
              And no response from Pyroshock defending himself.

              I'm saying this is stupidly obvious that Pyro is a wolf. I'm also thinking edubardus was a wolf as well and the wolves just wolfed him so we won't suspect him anymore.

              Anyways, good game Pyro.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #202
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                P.S. Pyro is master wolf.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  I wish people not defending themselves automatically made them wolves... it would make this game so much easier. But seriously... I highly doubt Pyro's the Master Wolf. Especially with as little evidence as you've posted.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    <3 Mak

                    Now that you mention it, it did seem kinda stupid.

                    Yes sorry, I guess I just really suck at this game

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      Out for now. See you next morning.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        To be honest I Haven't been paying a ton of attention to this game.

                        I'd love to safety myself, But seeing as how thats not possible, I'm going to vote rzr. No suspicions, Just don't want a phantom.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • argo15
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 1863

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          enr

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            safety on matt

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Safety on meno. Completely forgot to vote last night. At least I've been able to find a computer this morning.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Okay, Litodude is lynched by popular vote. Only person with a phantom is matt.

                                Night 2 now. Waiting on PMs.

                                1. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                                2. argo15 (argo1516)
                                3. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
                                4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                                5. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                                6. rzr (twgXrzr)
                                7. gnr61 (basketcase1161)
                                8. Dragula219 (DieHerPhilosophy)
                                9. EnR (RyanFFR)
                                10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                                11. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                                12. Heavylee (Heavyleah)
                                13. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                                14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                                15. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                                16. Litodude (Litodude)
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...