TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #391
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    Originally posted by rzr
    I'm just posting now because I can ^^ Hey gravekeeper, bring me back soon! =p Oh, also, I have some stuff, not this game, to discuss with all of you later, I would like to meet up with you all on AIM.
    The gravekeeper prevents someone from being resurrected. The spirit is the one who was going to be able to bring you back, but guess what? You killed him!

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #392
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      ITT wolves are morons.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #393
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        rofl. rzr was drowned in the lake.

        Now Night 4. Expecting PMs.

        1. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
        2. argo15 (argo1516)
        3. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
        4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
        5. freakysnots (freakysnots)
        6. rzr (twgXrzr)
        7. gnr61 (basketcase1161)
        8. Dragula219 (DieHerPhilosophy)
        9. EnR (RyanFFR)
        10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
        11. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
        12. Heavylee (Heavyleah)
        13. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
        14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
        15. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        16. Litodude (Litodude)
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #394
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          rzr

          I kinda knew and serves you right for trying to back stab us manti.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #395
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Oh snap, instalynch

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #396
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              haha, you're a little late freaky... It's already night... :P

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #397
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                Mattc, Meno, DBP, I called it, 3 most likely wolves, see you in hell.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #398
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  ITT wolves are morons.
                  You can't honestly have expected that stunt to work, right? If the wolves hadn't killed you off, I would've gone out of my way to lynch you, at least so you wouldn't screw over the humans.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #399
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    I think wolves killed him on purpose to keep the game fair. If so, then I thank you.

                    If you guys killed him for the heck of it, then I would laugh my ass off and call you nubs forever.

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #400
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      BDN please clarify this, is there 4 wolves or 5 wolves?

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #401
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        4 wolves
                        1 Master Wolf

                        Copy-pasted right from the game description. If somehow that means that there are 4 wolves, I'm gonna go insane.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #402
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          You can't honestly have expected that stunt to work, right? If the wolves hadn't killed you off, I would've gone out of my way to lynch you, at least so you wouldn't screw over the humans.
                          It would have worked in exactly the fashion that he said.

                          With the numbers there were, the wolves had a 100% chance at winning, had they not killed him.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #403
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            Originally posted by argo15
                            BDN please clarify this, is there 4 wolves or 5 wolves?
                            anv;uoiwrna;sdf
                            vaonuiwerfgasd
                            ljfmkawrvasdf
                            .

                            WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

                            That was the single best tool we had at catching wolves. And you've gone and thrown it away?

                            For everyone's pleasure, there are 4 wolves, not 5.

                            I, being the badass that I am, asked for rule clarifications pre-joinging like I always do. There was no 'Number of humans' for me to add to the roles (which should = number of players) so I asked BDN about number of roles, and found out there were 4 wolves, INCLUDING one master.

                            Hence, asking someone on aim 'how many wolves are there?' would lead to either

                            "5" if they were human
                            or
                            "4" if they were wolf.

                            gg.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #404
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Yeah, with the only 2 suspects who havn't been asked that havn't been on aim since the start of the game. cept pyro,which your the only one who i think still suspects him anyway.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #405
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Well, I suppose if you've asked everyone, then it's no problem.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...