TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #136
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    Mostly because you confused the hell out of people with your little rant. You aren't the seer! Stop pretending to be.
    Ok despite this little rant confsing me, I might as well start.

    Safety on emerald000 also for inactivity. I know emerald and he is laying low again. Talk to me later dude so we can straighten this out.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #137
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      Originally posted by heavylee
      haha poor edubardus. The vets are always the first to go. That is why I am glad there are more vets in this game than usual. That puts me back down on the chopping block.

      No suspicions really, except possibly Freaky for his dumb move. I am not sure though. Gonna wait it out awhile.
      Although afetr i talk to emerald i might think about freaky. Seems plausable that he might have been screwing with us. I also could be over analyzing this. Oh well, see you guys later hopefully=]

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #138
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        That should have said after, sorry.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #139
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          Safety on freaky. I don't think emerald is a wolf, and I'm rather suspicious of freaky for that "i'm the miller!" post.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #140
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Told in a previous post that I have a lot of school on Tuesdays. And I was also connected the last evening. So please don't put inactive argument on me, ok?

            I don't think freaky is a wolf. Yes it is strange to post that publicily, but there's not much difference than saying you are a human.

            Don't know what to think yet. I'll see for that this evening.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #141
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              I agree, I'll take my safety off emerald for the time being. It will probably go to freaky, I don't think emerald is one but like I said I have to talk to them two or I'm starting my shi* list back up.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #142
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                Ok, i changed my avatar so don't think I'm a different guy still rzr

                On a side note: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
                rzr, heavylee

                Hmmmm, maybe just a "j"twg thing but still...

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  Just to let people know, Pyro is human. In case anyone was suspicious, there's no more reason to be.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    freakysnots - 1/9 - Makilaz

                    No one else has voted. Day ends at 7:40 AM tomorrow, for anyone that missed it.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      Its interesting to note that the large majority of the roles in this game are not going to be seered green (7 (humans + MW)/16) Pyro is most likely human (6/7 chance). If freaky is indeed the White miller (which I think he is due to the fact that BDN didn't know millers aren't supposed to know they're millers). the alliance just needs to weed out the greens and we have this.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        If freaky is indeed the White miller (which I think he is due to the fact that BDN didn't know millers aren't supposed to know they're millers)
                        In that case, don't you tihnk the White Miller is the one causing the "1/6th fail disturbance"? It was said that the disturbance is caused by someone who doesn't know they're causing it, and the white miller does not know s/he's the white miller, which leads me to the conclusion that the miller should be killed.

                        That's my reasoning. freaky came out and claimed to be killer, and there's no real reason t lie about it, so my vote is on him.

                        Btw, I don't accuse him of being a wolf.
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          Aw man when did I get 1,111 posts
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            The miller isn't necessarily the one causing the psychic disturbances. BDN told me that it could be ANYONE causing those. There's nothing saying it has to be the white miller.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              The white miller just can't be read, can he? I don't think he causes the disturbances either. Ps, still no suspicions. Not too sure what to go off of yet.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Well, it could be the miller, there's just no evidence that it is. At any rate, the white miller cannot be seer'd.

                                Comment

                                Working...