TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #61
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    Originally posted by Litodude

    Well seer, which side are you going to choose? Help the wolves or help the humans?
    Thank you edubardus/FJ for pointing out my mistake...


    "Well spirit, which side are you going to choose? Help the wolves or help the humans?"*

    I got spirit confused with seer :< mah bad
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #62
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      Waiting on two PMs. If you don't get them in by 10 PM, you'll have to wait till next day.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #63
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        10 PM what time zone?

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #64
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          All times are CST, and when I say wait, I mean wait for updates, not to PM.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #65
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            Waiting on two PMs. If I don't get them in by 10 PM, you'll have to wait till next day.
            Fixed?
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #66
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              By "If you don't get them in" it means if the people that need to send PMs don't send them.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #67
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                Well I'm pissed off now, I was AAA'ing Dazzling Destiny at about the 850 mark and my computer decided to take a dump on me and lag like a bitch.

                F*cker.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  manti I love you
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    Out for today, catch up with you tomorrow.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      human
                      I'll be on AIM later if anyone wants to talk.

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        oya talk to me on aim bcuz im too lay z to aim u guyz
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          I also want to point to point out...

                          Makilaz claims to be seer if you've missed his post.

                          At this point, judge his seerability lmao. No, really though, guardian and spirit it would be wise to contact him.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            ...and by contact him (guardian) i mean protect him
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Yeah, I'd really rather not get wolfed night one.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Wasn't on last night, human.

                                Also, i got in a fight last night, i might not be active tonight. If I am it just meansi got out of trouble.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...