TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #406
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    haha, so you retract your super huge font post then dbp? Cause it really is attention grabbing. That is a big change, only 4 wolves. Anyways, basically just posting to say i am on aim, but not up for intense chats cause i am doing work. If you need to talk to me, go ahead.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #407
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      I don't believe you, DBP. The game info said, and I quote, 4 wolves, 1 Master Wolf. Anyone can see this clearly means 5 wolves total, not 4. If I'm wrong, I'd like BDN to post saying so.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #408
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        I've always posted the info in that format, and no one ever had trouble understanding it until now.

        4 WOLVES INCLUDING ONE MASTER WOLF.
        GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #409
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          lol wut


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #410
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            o rly?

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #411
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive



              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #412
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                Whoa, wtf happened to gnr?

                Day 4,
                do what you do best.

                1. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                2. argo15 (argo1516)
                3. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
                4. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                5. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                6. rzr (twgXrzr)
                7. gnr61 (basketcase1161)

                8. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
                9. EnR (RyanFFR)
                10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                11. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                12. Heavylee (Heavyleah)
                13. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                15. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                16. Litodude (Litodude)
                Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 11-19-2007, 07:02 PM.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #413
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  4 WOLVES INCLUDING ONE MASTER WOLF.
                  GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.
                  so the plot thickens....

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #414
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    Bah, I guess I'm incapable of reading.

                    At any rate, meno_rocks123 is a wolf. You know what you doing!

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #415
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      menolol

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #416
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        Oh ****, forgot to vote again. meno

                        Comment

                        • meno_rocks123
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2324

                          #417
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          oh... looks like you got me...
                          /sarcasm

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #418
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            meno
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #419
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              Bah, I guess I'm incapable of reading.

                              At any rate, meno_rocks123 is a wolf. You know what you doing!
                              olol, nice freaking work, Mak.

                              Meno.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #420
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                I just realized I never replaced Dragula with DBP in the listing of players

                                haha
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...