TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #76
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    Still waiting on 2 PMs.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #77
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      This should be an interesting game. The first priority should be to unite the seer (Makilaz) with the guardian, and preferably with the spirit and the gravekeeper.

      Tuesday is my big day of school, so I'll only be on AIM this evening. I might look at this thread between classes though.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #78
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        The sooner we can get those alliances formed, the better chance we have of winning this game for the humans.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #79
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          hey guys, didn't get through the thead yet, and I have to go. I am leaving my browser open though. So I should be bac kin a few hours.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #80
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Hey guys, I finally got through the thread. This game is going to be interesting, the wolves could pose as anyone banking on the 1/6 chance of a bad seer. I don't really know how to get around this other than what someone suggested of a second seering. I haven't talked to anyone yet, but I should be around all night to chat. I don't have any ideas yet on how to win the game. If we can get the spirit though, we are pretty much set.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #81
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              It would be nice to have the spirit on our side. That said, would the Spirit be so kind as to contact me, so we can start an alliance?

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #82
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                Oh this is up?

                White miller here

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  As I've said in the signup thread, it's usually not a good idea to post your role in the thread, especially if you're on of the special ones.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    Installing Trillian so expect me to be online in 10 minutes.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      And correct me if I'm mistaken in this, but aren't Millers supposed to be oblivious to the fact that they're millers? Pretty sure that's how it's been in the past, at any rate.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        As I've said in the signup thread, it's usually not a good idea to post your role in the thread, especially if you're on of the special ones.
                        Didn't really think posting that I'm white miller makes a difference.

                        I don't even know what side I'm on.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          freaky, how come your not on aim??

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            haha nevermind, didn't refresh the thread. :P

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              Didn't really think posting that I'm white miller makes a difference.

                              I don't even know what side I'm on.
                              Humans, since for all intents and purposes you are a human, cept that you can't be seer'd.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Ok then, I just got home and I will be going over 5 pages of posts as soon as I get something to eat.

                                Comment

                                Working...